• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Legends - A new level of pvp!

Will you be using javascript and drag&drop method? I'm wondering because I want to implement something like this to my ot aswell. :p

Yep I used javascript, didnt find a way with java only

- - - Updated - - -

Small announcement, gonna take a break from development till monday, Need some rest :)

You deserve it :) see you when u get back!

- - - Updated - - -

WOdL0RH.png

Finally got some time again! What do you think of this?

and also
105pn4m.jpg
- Morgana

Last edited:
In x8 Zoom it looks awesome : S

~Yellow how is Wil ? :<

Bump for Blind Monk ! Master yourself, master the enemy ~.~

Well atleast Teckman is making and showing progress.

qaushinio you are "making" but not showing any progress.

I got a daughter, I live with my wife. I have alot of fucking stuff to do and than a probably 14 years old prick tells me that what I do is probably false because I documentate it but dont take even more time to upload everything in screenshots? if you dont believe it get the fuck out of my thread and .. meh I dont want to get one more notation here.

just leave this thread, you arent wanted.

Progress : Minions beeign the next target of my eye seight. Gonna be hard to work tham out I guess and balance tham out with the ammount of gold they are supposed to have. Probably gonna take 1-2 days. Keep in touch. if I have mroe time i will update you guys.

Announcement : A VIDEO TRAILER IS INCOMING ! STAY TUNED

I got a daughter, I live with my wife. I have alot of fucking stuff to do and than a probably 14 years old prick tells me that what I do is probably false because I documentate it but dont take even more time to upload everything in screenshots? if you dont believe it get the fuck out of my thread and .. meh I dont want to get one more notation here.

just leave this thread, you arent wanted.

Progress : Minions beeign the next target of my eye seight. Gonna be hard to work tham out I guess and balance tham out with the ammount of gold they are supposed to have. Probably gonna take 1-2 days. Keep in touch. if I have mroe time i will update you guys.

Announcement : A VIDEO TRAILER IS INCOMING ! STAY TUNED

First of all i was the project leader and not Summ, Summ is the coder of the project. As we may speak main coder. If i wanted i could continue with the project, since i had Mindrage which was also a coder in the team. But i closed the project, since Summ lost intresst and i really like the kid, i had no mind to close it. :)
Remeber i have access to the files and can give it away to those which pmed about them, but gave the decision to Summ.
He selected you to take it over.
With that attitude i would never ever selected you as a leader, which can't even take criticism.
I just said what i had in my mind and however you want to take it, its your own decision but you did it on a unprofessional way.

Regrads,
Printer aka Project Leader -.-

Take it easy, seriously. Everyone has their real life and do not make server more important than it is. Be patient.

First of all i was the project leader and not Summ, Summ is the coder of the project. As we may speak main coder. If i wanted i could continue with the project, since i had Mindrage which was also a coder in the team. But i closed the project, since Summ lost intresst and i really like the kid, i had no mind to close it. :)
Remeber i have access to the files and can give it away to those which pmed about them, but gave the decision to Summ.
With that attitude i would never ever selected you as a leader, which can't even take criticism.
I just said what i had in my mind and however you want to take it, its your own decision but you did it on a unprofessional way.

Regrads,

You think I would give a fuck about that? :) I got further with the project than you would have gotten as a "project leader " in this time with your team. I'm coding EVERYTHING alone. And you can give the files away if you want to, cause I brought my style into this, its gonna be unique and 80% of your stuff had to be reworked.

note : Project leader of WHAT? a project that you want to spread arround ? get out of my fucking thread

You think I would give a fuck about that? :) I got further with the project than you would have gotten as a "project leader " in this time with your team. I'm coding EVERYTHING alone. And you can give the files away if you want to, cause I brought my style into this, its gonna be unique and 80% of your stuff had to be reworked.

note : Project leader of WHAT? a project that you want to spread arround ? get out of my fucking thread

You trying to provoking me? Still, what i hear a kid which is screaming and crying which cant take any criticism.
I have no attention to give away any files, since i dont want to see several lol servers and i know you are a nice kid, but maybe you had a bad day or something.

Well, as you requested i will not comment anymore.

Good luck!

Regrads,
Printer!

You trying to provoking me? Still, what i hear a kid which is screaming and crying which cant take any criticism.
I have no attention to give away any files, since i dont want to see several lol servers and i know you are a nice kid, but maybe you had a bad day or something.

Well, as you requested i will not comment anymore.

Good luck!

Regrads,
Printer!

Thank you and yes I did

I got a daughter, I live with my wife.

No offence, but I thought you said that you was working of this server because they were away for 6 weeks in a mother and baby unit?...

Regrads,

You need to calm down. I'm not really involved in this server to be honest, I just made the thread look pretty since I didn't want it to seem shit and nobody would be interested.
About the files, then you should have discussed it with Summ, if you were the project leader. If you release it, which you will without a doubt one day, then that is your decision. Do not make empty threats. It's pointless and makes you look retarded.
And that whole "printer aka project leader" just proves that you are a kid.

But hey, I agree with you, there is a lot of text saying that a lot of things have been done, but no real progress since no one is seeing it. That's the entire point of a discussion thread.

No offence, but I thought you said that you was working of this server because they were away for 6 weeks in a mother and baby unit?...

You need to calm down. I'm not really involved in this server to be honest, I just made the thread look pretty since I didn't want it to seem shit and nobody would be interested.
About the files, then you should have discussed it with Summ, if you were the project leader. If you release it, which you will without a doubt one day, then that is your decision. Do not make empty threats. It's pointless and makes you look retarded.
And that whole "printer aka project leader" just proves that you are a kid.

But hey, I agree with you, there is a lot of text saying that a lot of things have been done, but no real progress since no one is seeing it. That's the entire point of a discussion thread.

They are, which is the reason I got no time cause I have to drive 3 hours to visit tham every 2 days. Missing people is horrible.

Well, I officially pull out of this project.
You are able to use my graphics in whatever way you feel necessary.

I wasn't doing much anyway, therefore there is no need for me to be listed there.
Cheers.

sad.. :p well as I said I'm coding 100% on my own. Remy is some good help with ideas and Yellowhat is awesomly spriting. we got what we needed :)

Back