• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Legends - A new level of pvp!

I'll see if this is any good.

Can anyone guess this champion?
gd649Xx.png

Bowser?

I guess there will be some custom spells for this aswell? I think it will look cool :)
Tell me if you have any requests bcs I guess there will only be like a few heroes before a beta

I guess there will be some custom spells for this aswell? I think it will look cool :)
Tell me if you have any requests bcs I guess there will only be like a few heroes before a beta

sprite whatever you want ! ahri is my favorite ! gonna implent anything you get ready!

- - - Updated - - -

4:25.

Today My uncle visited me. He works for a gaming company and Helped me in a hard decission I had to make. I stepped very far away from the normal tibia you guys know. Atleast from the client. He gave me a old interface he built a few months ago which Allows me to completly redo the Tibiaclient (otclient) into a League of legends friendly interface. This will look close to what you guys know from the League of legends client. This way your not gonna have a character like you do in tibia. You have a summoner. Its not a character you can ever play itself. Its basically league of legends worked into tibia. I'm not sure if this is gonna distract you guys, But I made this decission to prevent a few issues I dont really feel like i'm gonna list tham all up here. Starting with bugs in match making systems.

Screenshots will come in the next ferw days. G2 make some photoshop works for a tibia/league friendly interface and then Code it into some coding language.. Not sure what i'm gonna use atm.

Excuse the miswritten words. But i'm so fakin tired. And by god if you guys will leave this server online with 1-2 people I will kill you for the 3. night in order I wont get more than 3~ hours sleep. Good night :3 <3

Great work! Im moving this weekend so I wont sprite much more until I get my workstation up and running! After that I will try to get a work on some human sprites. And also add some movements to the existing ones. Im thinking.. are humans still 32x32 or should I sprite them differently than Tibias outfits? Like adding 1male and 1female and then add all characteristic parts.
Tell me your thoughts! I need to structure this a bit :)

Keep them at 32x ! I will keep the tibian gamingscreen and some of the sprites alive so its gonna fit in perfectly. Well since theres so many creatures in league of legends all I really try to balance out for the starting champion pool is some ad Carries(Vayne,Graves), Some supporters(lulu,Soraka), Some Top laners(Garen,Olaf) Some junglers(lee sin, Rammus) and some mid laners(Ahri, morgana, Leblanc) in the game so we can start the closed beta with actuall gameplay.

As fast as My Progress is going, I could see a Closed-Beta somewhere arround August-Sep.

Personally I think you should make some custom champs, whats the point of copying LoL champs? =S Won't be as entertaining as custom champs, ppl will try it but get bored quicker I guess

Personally I think you should make some custom champs, whats the point of copying LoL champs? =S Won't be as entertaining as custom champs, ppl will try it but get bored quicker I guess

Ye. The thing is that the idea was to bring up a big pool of starting champions. some of our favorites, And covering these up with customized ideas/champions. I think that thsi is the right way to step so we can concentrate on the more important stuff for now.

Since people dont give a fuck at the progress anyways . Its 4:03 am and im tired as fuck. yes I worked on.

Nah we just want to see a finnished product ffs! (Joke)^ man you are probably doing an amazing job. Looking forward to see what you have accomplished :)

Back
Top Bottom