• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Tibia Monsters

soul4soul

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Well since no ones has a good set of monsters i decided to make them i took the best files from TFS/Evo's and some from clean SVN wasn't to hard just time consuming took me a little over 3hours it contains all monsters up to 8.0 but doesn't have the 10th anniversary monsters and doesn't have any arena monsters because i don't think they are needed
ALL ARE WORKING WITH TFS TAGS!

missing monsters
-apprentice sheng
-dracola
-Mr.Punisher
-Chakoya Windcaller
-magic pillar
-man in the cave (not real? just saw it on tibiawiki only on the world Luminera?)
-munster
-The Ruthless Herald(similar to Halloween hare)
-son of verminor
-all quara scouts NOT normal quaras
-The Handmaiden(hasn't been fought yet?)
-The Imperor(hasn't been fought yet?)
-The Plasmother(hasn't been fought yet?)
-Thul(hasn't been fought yet?)
-Yakchal

monsters.xml
-alphabetically organized
-bosses added to the end
-pharaohs at the end also

butterflies
when summoned will just be called butterfly
in monster folder they all start with butterfly followed by there color
butterfly yellow is test server folder because it isn't in the game yeat

seems like a lot of missing monsters but they are only bosses and aren't really used anyway. The boss monsters are also in a separate folder besides the normal monster folder, and it contains a folder with other monsters and tibia monsters that have only been seen on tester server

download link:http://rapidshare.com/files/71772405/monster.rar.html

if anyone has these monsters tell me so i can update this
if you see any files or monster names inside the files please tell me so i can update and it fix
none of these where made by me i only collected them and edited a few
-not tested

Last edited by a moderator:
well have a look i think its pretty good now

updates
Ghazbaran added
added all arena monsters credits to creators inside arena/monsters.xml (they were not added to the main monsters.xml file i just added them in case someone wanted them)
fixed lots of tag errors still has some spells errors to be worked out
fixed some summons and defenses
fixed monsters.xml
added second mirror
there are no longer any errors well loading

needed spells
uses 14 spells made in separate scripts
when adding the spells put them in a folder called monsters inside the script folder

download link:http://rapidshare.com/files/71772762/monsters.rar.html

add this to the end of spells.xml
Code:
	<!-- monster runes/spells -->
	<rune name="Crystal Spit" id="20000" enabled="1" script="monsters/crystal spit.lua"></rune>
	<instant name="Drunk Explosion" words="drunk explosion" lvl="1" maglv="0" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="1" enabled="1" script="monsters/drunk explosion.lua"></instant>
	<rune name="Energy Missile" id="20001" enabled="1" script="monsters/energy missile.lua"></rune>
	<instant name="Frost Exori Bomb" words="frost exori bomb" lvl="1" maglv="0" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="1" enabled="1" script="monsters/frost exori bomb.lua"></instant>
	<instant name="Frost Smoke Berserk" words="frost smoke berserk" lvl="1" maglv="0" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="1" enabled="1" script="monsters/frost smoke berserk.lua"></instant>
	<instant name="Frost Smokewave" words="frost smokewave" direction="1" lvl="1" maglv="0" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="0" enabled="1" script="monsters/frost smokewave.lua"></instant>
	<instant name="Ghazbaran_drain" words="Ghazbaran_drain" lvl="1" maglv="0" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="1" enabled="1" script="monsters/Ghazbaran_drain.lua"></instant>
	<instant name="Ice Golem Energy Beam" words="ice golem energy beam" lvl="1" maglv="0" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="1" enabled="1" script="monsters/ice golem energy beam.lua"></instant>
	<rune name="Imitate" id="20002" enabled="1" script="monsters/imitate.lua"></rune>
	<rune name="Large Rock" id="2003" enabled="1" script="monsters/large rock.lua"></rune>
	<rune name="Poison Spit" id="2004" enabled="1" script="monsters/poison spit.lua"></rune>
	<rune name="Snowball" id="20005" enabled="1" script="monsters/snowball.lua"></rune>
	<rune name="Spider Bite" id="20006" enabled="1" script="monsters/spider bite.lua"></rune>
	<instant name="Witch Wave" words="witch wave" direction="1" lvl="1" maglv="0" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="1" enabled="1" script="monsters/witch wave.lua"></instant>

Last edited:
This is really great, i love how you used the evo monsters as well because thats what i have been needing the most! ;D
If i knew hot to rep i would.

thanks and ill update every time i get new monsters or i need to make a fix

you didnt make these for TFS, wtf?
I get tons of errors with them...

ehm, they are the same that other monster files, or tibia wiki give a incorrect information?
Code:
Acolyte of the Cult
Abilities: 	Melee ((0-100) it poisons you ? damage per turn), Distance Life Drain (60-120), Summons 0-1 Skeleton, causes mild Drunkenness, 0-3 Self-Healing (50hp).

and in monster file says:
Code:
    <attack name="energyfield" interval="1000" chance="17" range="7" radius="1" target="1">
      <attribute key="shootEffect" value="energy"/>

in tibia wiki where says that they attack with energy field?, and the attack is incorrect, and loots too, the monster do not have the loots of addon.

@spoon
o.o thanks ur right lots of errors using TFS none on Evo's
ill start working on it

@fokueh
it will be fixed l8er ill say when

thanks for the help

well i fixed a lot of short or missing tags ill get the reset 2marrow its mostly missing spells actually Friday i wont do anything on thanksgiving i also added a second download mirror like requested hope you can all use that 1

Can anyone tell me how to make monster spells for TFS its nothing like Evo?

ok now everything should work fine when loading

it should work with TFS, can anyone awnser my question about the monster spells for TFS?

mhm i know how to implement them not make them. I havent made a spell since 7.5's were still around

Last edited:
@spoon you added all the spells from the second download link into the spells folder and add the piece of code i posted to the end of a file called spells.xml located inside the spells folder

Great work! Appriciate this.

If u put yours creatures.xml from mapeditor it will be full :)

Last edited:
i didnt know if monster Id's would change so i waited for the update once simOne releases it i am going to work on that

Back