• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia on iPod Touch/iPhone!

well TibiaME is free, and all my APPS are free, i dont buy things on the ipod since they mostly suck, thats ywe got computers :D

I did actully play The real Tibia on my iphone, using a program called Teamviewer on both my comptuter and my Iphone.

I feel like a newb for asking this, but I'm on Lupina's magic mushroom quest, and can't find the cave. I wandered around the sandy coastline using the shovel (at least, I think I'm using it. I assume you just have to touch the tool button to dig?), but it just keeps saying "Can't Use!" everywhere.

Would anyone mind telling me where exactly the cave entrance is? Maybe I didn't go far enough southwest...

its slightly north and west. about 1 screen its some stairs

Yo naggars, bump this since it's only iDevice thread, but Driver is free today (ye u know Driver, the game, ye that one ur thinking of, no it really is, ye I thought u would)

i stopped playing long ago lizardmen are impossible to kill. noone talks in game either. wasp + fire halbard wp + healing spellbook = best exp

pokemon emulators on calculators = fun. TI83 <-> TI89 series calcs woot!

Back