• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia-ots [Stay away if you are a custom map player]

Ferchox

Reaction score
This is a Dovux Owner Server ! :p, i play it and its awesome At time with 100 more players online On Daytime, donations and privileges for vip accounts system!.. LOTS of quests for the 8.4 protocol, Addons exactly as tibia RL. If you're interested go to the web page and click on the flag of your language.

Welcome to Tibia-Ots [YALAHAR CITY FULL]

Port: 7172
Ip: www.tibia-ots.com

Web site FOR ENGLISH COMMUNITY: Tibia-Ots - Latest News

Forum: Tibia-Ots Forums - Portal

Tibia Ots Information
Level = Stages Experiencie
1 to 40 = 14x
41 to 80 = 13x
81 to 120 = 12x
121 to 160 = 10x
161 to 200 = 9x
201 to 300 = 7x
301 to 999 = 6x

5x Skill Rate
1x Loot Rate
5x Magic Rate

Map:
100% Tibia Global
20.000 Respaws
14 citys
1100 houses
[YALAHAR CITY FULL]

Dedicated Server
0 Lags or kicks
24/7

Skulls and PVP System
Time for one frag dissapear (24 hours)
Time for pz lock dissapear (1 minute)
After kill a player (15 minutes)
3 injusted kill's = Red skull
6 injusted's kills = Banned (one week) or (1 moth)

nobody even makes good ots anymore, last known good ot was eloth 8.1

they actually took the time to get rl tibia house names, rent , full rlmap and everything.. now a days everyone just downloads and hosts..

Well if you at least try the ot you can talk about it. This is one of the most full rl maps i have ever seen. Even is the best i ever seen for 8.4 protocol. :)

Well if you at least try the ot you can talk about it. This is one of the most full rl maps i have ever seen. Even is the best i ever seen for 8.4 protocol. :)

You didn't seen much then ;D

Back