• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia ScreenShot Faker 1.3

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Tibia ScreenShot Faker 1.3 by Darkmystery

for tibia 7.92 =(

A program to fake screenshots
(It's programmed in Visual Basic.net by the way)

Changes:
-Fixed the head faker
-Made it a little bit more noob proof
-Added screenshot taker
-And some more little things.

What can it do?
It can change alot of stats in tibia like skills, hp, equipment and stuff. (clientside only)

Things to come:
-Fake outfit
-Fake more?
-Take screenshots of the ACTIVE window.

Notes/bugs:
-You need the .NET framework 2.0 if you haven't got it already!
-Tibia SSF/Tibia will crash if you fill in a big value in some textboxes. (like 99999999 etc.)
-ONLY put characters in the look faker, NOT in every other textbox, Tibia SSF/Tibia will crash then.
-You need to relog to unload some changes.
-Always fake in a safe place!

The hotkey to take a screenshot of your whole desktop: ctrl + k
It will save it as "screenshot (Date - time).bmp" in the directory of Tibia SSF.
(If you use this feature to take s screenshot of the tibia window, please run Tibia full screen then. =) )

Attachments

Last edited:
So, this fakes the EQ and skill in-game or just at the screenshot you take?

Ingame, And then you can take a screenshot and show to friends, so it looks like you got master eq ^^

I'm guessing making this program was only to improve your coding skills, wich is great.. But I don't see the point of using it since you could just fake your EQ on an OT? ;)

Cool program, I tried it and it work, could you make it for 8.11? :)

Back