• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Server 6.4

Would you play this type of server?

• yes, I would play seriously

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • yes, I would play for fun

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • no

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters
I'm curious to know how are you storing the map data within C#

I don't mean disk file, I mean stored in C# memory (structure)

I don't see how a server like this would be successful. 6,4 in all its glory, Tibia didn't get good until the 7.0 client released and wars became a thing. I would definitely login and check though for nostalgia.

I think opposite. If server is nice coded and will dont have crashes i think Tibia version 6.4 could be a thing. And Tibia was good until 6.0 version and up :p. Limitations sometimes are advantages :p. Something less is more :p.

Hello again!

The development of this project has been paused for few months due to the lack of time, but I’m happy to tell you that we’ve recently returned to work.
So what’s the progress?
We’ve been working on downgrading TFS 1.2 to 6.4 protocol, and we managed to finish it few days ago. This is a big step forward, but it’s only engine - now we have to spend a lot of time working on datapack.

Hey, any progress in project ? I hope its not another 6.x Tibia server project that is practically done and never started :p. (I'm waiting for 6.x server for years, since that time there were some projects that was done in 90%, was planned to start and suddenly dead :<<)

Some time ago we have prepared a demo website Tibia Home where you can test how server would look like. Server is not online everytime, but anyone can run it in tab Service -> Quickstart. We know, that there is a lot of bugs and much of work is in front of us, but if you want to post your sugggestions we invite you to our forum - Rookgaard.pl - Forum to 6.4 section.

Actually I told him not to do that, because this "demo" is just downloaded cyclops 6.4, totally bugged and totally unplayable, no NPC, no quests, some stairs not working... this is not something that should be made available to public, but he wanted to give you something necessarily and I couldn't stop him.

Once we downgraded TFS 1.2 in May, we took another break. I can't work on it now, but hopefully I'll come back in about 2 months. And I won't let this project die.

Last edited:
Actually I told him not to do that, because this "demo" is just downloaded cyclops 6.4, totally bugged and totally unplayable, no NPC, no quests, some stairs not working... this is not something that should be made available to public, but he wanted to give you something necessarily and I couldn't stop him.

Once we downgraded TFS 1.2 in May, we took another break. I can't work on it now, but hopefully I'll come back in about 2 months. And I won't let this project die.
hit me up i dont mind enlarging items.otb in my free time :)

ty
@kor
Post automatically merged:

can't view the sprites or open the exe u.u
Post automatically merged:

i edted spr dat to open them as tibia 7.0 but does not work it shows just two sprites anyone got these files decrypted'? / unpacked?

Last edited:
Back