• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia War is looking for tutors/senior tutors

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

Tibia War is now looking for Tutors and Senior Tutors.

If your are interested please reply here with the following things :

Name :
Why would you like to become a Tutor? :

Last edited:
Name : Hevar
Experience, with proof : I have playing Tibia OT since 7.5 and i have hosting OT from 7.5 to 8.0 Right Now i help supporter =) i have been Gm in many server in TheOTserver.com and much more and i have a good experince in OT
To Play a Fair War Not with cheat so the will be fun to help other and report you all cheater and bugs and i am very aktic in Ingame and Help-Channel And The Website :)

I Speak Swedish and english

Name : Hevar
Experience, with proof : I have playing Tibia OT since 7.5 and i have hosting OT from 7.5 to 8.0 Right Now i help supporter =) i have been Gm in many server in TheOTserver.com and much more and i have a good experince in OT
To Play a Fair War Not with cheat so the will be fun to help other and report you all cheater and bugs and i am very aktic in Ingame and Help-Channel And The Website :)

I Speak Swedish and english

Denied
Reason :
Bad English and writes like this "Hi We Are"

Thanks for applying!

Im not interested in being a Tutor or anything, But if you are interested in having a LUA scripter, I would be happy to help.

name Kevin
Languages: spanish/english/french 35%/protuguese
Experience: i had a lvl 217 in rl tibia i was senior tutor before i sold the account.i been gm in numerious ots such as dimeria.net,exellence/pacoforeigner,noobmania.gzh.nu/insanewar.hopto.org ,and currently tutor on realsoft. i've been playing outs for about 3~4 years and rl tibia for about 6~7
i believe i can help your server alot. I got alot of expenrience. As you can see. I can help people with their problems, and i got a very flexable schedule.

Im not interested in being a Tutor or anything, But if you are interested in having a LUA scripter, I would be happy to help.

Thanks for the offer :) I got Xampy :wub:

I'm even trying to learn LUA. But If I get problem or so I'll message you. Thanks once again!

@TOPIC.

I will NOT answer any private applications!

Edit :

@Macaronie :
Denied
Reason :
Asked around about you on the servers you said, the owner(s) didn't like you.

Name : Carlos ofc!
Experience, with proof : I have played rl Tibia for 1 years until I got bored and started playing Ots,I have been playing Ots for quite a while I dont know how much but more than 3 definetly.Other
Experience of myself is that I can speak english and spanish. I have been a GOD on
mu-drackter.no-ip.info the server was on for like a year.After he closed it he made a MU server and told me if I wanted to help him do
the server but I said no. And for the proof here is his msn, [email protected].
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I would like to become a tutor to of course help out and play your OT.I would also like to be
tutor to be enganged in that RPG feeling.

Name : Savannah
Experience, with proof : I have been playing tibia sense about 7.6 on/off with real and OTs i have become gm on alot of server despite the fact that they have all gone down,and i have also done work on peoples servers to gain admin,though i am not looking forward to anything super special i just wanna be a normal player that can help and reported players to make it fair for all.
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : i guess in my own opinion that sense in the past players recognized me as a tutor but we became good friends so i have met a fair amount of people while working so i guess thats why i was to become a tutor.

Name : Carlos ofc!
Experience, with proof : I have played rl Tibia for 1 years until I got bored and started playing Ots,I have been playing Ots for quite a while I dont know how much but more than 3 definetly.Other
Experience of myself is that I can speak english and spanish. I have been a GOD on
mu-drackter.no-ip.info the server was on for like a year.After he closed it he made a MU server and told me if I wanted to help him do
the server but I said no. And for the proof here is his msn, [email protected].
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I would like to become a tutor to of course help out and play your OT.I would also like to be
tutor to be enganged in that RPG feeling.

Pending

Name : Savannah
Experience, with proof : I have been playing tibia sense about 7.6 on/off with real and OTs i have become gm on alot of server despite the fact that they have all gone down,and i have also done work on peoples servers to gain admin,though i am not looking forward to anything super special i just wanna be a normal player that can help and reported players to make it fair for all.
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : i guess in my own opinion that sense in the past players recognized me as a tutor but we became good friends so i have met a fair amount of people while working so i guess thats why i was to become a tutor.

Denied

Name: Joey
Experience, with proof: I have played RL Tibia for 2 years until I was bored. Now I'm playing OT for 3 years already. I had an own ot, called Tibia-Legends. It had an 108 player record. For the proof, here's my email: [email protected] .
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I would like to help people who are in trouble or have some questions. And I can script a bit. (I'm not the best in it, I still trying to learn it).

Last edited:
Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Name: Anthony Anderson[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Age: 27 years old[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Online Time: 9h +/-[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Contact Information: I'll give it to you if I get accepted (seems senceless to give it now)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Experience: I'v got a whole lot of experience of beeing a tutor, or even a gm.. been gm on quite a few ots in my life.. I see no reason to give away all the names of ot's I'v been a gm on.. but if you rly would like to get a hold of the names simply send me a private message and I will get you the ips (If they still are hosting).[/COLOR]

Experience, with proof: I have played RL Tibia for 2 years until I was bored. Now I'm playing OT for 3 years already. I had an own ot, called Tibia-Legends. It had an 108 player record. For the proof, here's my email: [email protected] .
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I would like to help people who are in trouble or have some questions. And I can script a bit. (I'm not the best in it, I still trying to learn it).

Why would your e-mail help to prove that it holded 108 players? Its just your word not someone else's.

EDIT: Do I have to pay to make my character? Or if I become tutor I will get it free.

Last edited:

Denied

Name: Fernadro von Lebiohemolaktino
Experience, With Proof: I'am pro x)

Denied

Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Name: Anthony Anderson[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Age: 27 years old[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Online Time: 9h +/-[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Contact Information: I'll give it to you if I get accepted (seems senceless to give it now)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Experience: I'v got a whole lot of experience of beeing a tutor, or even a gm.. been gm on quite a few ots in my life.. I see no reason to give away all the names of ot's I'v been a gm on.. but if you rly would like to get a hold of the names simply send me a private message and I will get you the ips (If they still are hosting).[/COLOR]

Denied

Why would your e-mail help to prove that it holded 108 players? Its just your word not someone else's.

EDIT: Do I have to pay to make my character? Or if I become tutor I will get it free.

You'll get one for free.

Name : Alex
Experience, with proof : I have play tibia for about 5 years. I was tutor on real tibia. I played about rl tibia for 2 years the other 3 years i was playing ot :D
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I am looking for a job at the moment and i like war servers :D They are fun, i would like to help you with your ot. You can contact me on [email protected]
I have been GM, Tutors and CM on many servers in the time i played ot.

Name : Alex
Experience, with proof : I have play tibia for about 5 years. I was tutor on real tibia. I played about rl tibia for 2 years the other 3 years i was playing ot :D
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I am looking for a job at the moment and i like war servers :D They are fun, i would like to help you with your ot. You can contact me on [email protected]
I have been GM, Tutors and CM on many servers in the time i played ot.

Denied

Thank u very much for ur info!
But i wonder how many candidates are chosen?
Is there any tests or interview?i have no experience,that's my trouble for applying.But i really to join in Tibia War