• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia War is looking for tutors/senior tutors

Name : Joakim
Experience, with proof : I've played tibia since 2004 (search Badidiam @tibia.com) and OT 7.6~ I had a server before, with 30~ players.
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : Because I've played your server since beta, and I gave you feedback, if I remember right. ;o

Make it more detailed or send me a private message with more info.

Make it more detailed or send me a private message with more info.
Uh, I've got alot of spare time to spend. I don't really know what I should write, if you still want more detailed, please write questions.

Uh, I've got alot of spare time to spend. I don't really know what I should write, if you still want more detailed, please write questions.
Wel actually if your that experienced you should know how to write a decent application.:D

Last edited:
Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the basic!

Name : Austin

Experience, with proof : Open tibia 3-4 years, Real 6-7 years. People I've worked with you can find throughout the posts on my application page. I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer but he ended up taking a break and I was left jobless, stuff happens.

Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. More follow-up on my application page.

Thanks!

Name: Christoffer
Experience with proof:
I have had my own servers and been tutor on some others, I have also been playing Tibia since the 7.4 age so i know quite alot, Also i have played your server so i could help with pretty much anything.
Why would you like to become a Tutor?:
I have nothing much to do right now so i thought i could help out a little :)

According to Wezza your not trustworthy? Is that so...?

Read through the posts of my application, I've could have easily made a new thread to get rid of his nonsense, but rather keep it to show people how he thinks and basically how stupid Mizo really is...

Is that so? - entirely not due to the fact of him sending me a bugged up, shit, crap and all of the above server and expecting me as a hoster (used to do) to fix it so he can enjoy playing "God". Left him and moved on, flamed me ever since haha.

edit - actually looking through I notice bilmattan had a post on my application on the 5th page :p

Last edited:
Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the basic!

Name : Austin

Experience, with proof : Open tibia 3-4 years, Real 6-7 years. People I've worked with you can find throughout the posts on my application page. I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer but he ended up taking a break and I was left jobless, stuff happens.

Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. More follow-up on my application page.

Thanks!

DENIED

Name: Christoffer
Experience with proof:
I have had my own servers and been tutor on some others, I have also been playing Tibia since the 7.4 age so i know quite alot, Also i have played your server so i could help with pretty much anything.
Why would you like to become a Tutor?:
I have nothing much to do right now so i thought i could help out a little :)

Pending

What about mine? o_O I also like helping people when I've boring (which is often) and I always report if any bugs found, and I dont abuse it.

Name : John
Experience, with proof : I have had my owner server about 1 year ago. Got DDOS Attack From one and coulden't fix it. I also have work on others as Tutor. I played tibia since 7.6, a long time ago hehe. But i have allways like tibia

Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I don't have anything to work in school at the moment, and i can spend time to help people. I could help you out pretty much =)

Name : John
Experience, with proof : I have had my owner server about 1 year ago. Got DDOS Attack From one and coulden't fix it. I also have work on others as Tutor. I played tibia since 7.6, a long time ago hehe. But i have allways like tibia

Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I don't have anything to work in school at the moment, and i can spend time to help people. I could help you out pretty much =)

Denied

@nevalopo and trojan.
Add me at msn, it's under contact info

I dunno, I liked yours, my msn is in my profile, message me about a position on mine. :p

Goodluck to the other accepted.

Name : Tenhum
Experience, with proof : I don't have any proof...

Why would you like to become a Tutor? :
Idk, i just wannabe tutor

OKTHANKSBYE

Could I ask why mine was denied for improvement sakes?

Since a guy that's kinda trusted on this board calls you a thief and stuffs like that, I can't take that chance.

Name : Tenhum
Experience, with proof : I don't have any proof...

Why would you like to become a Tutor? :
Idk, i just wannabe tutor

OKTHANKSBYE

Denied

Reason :
If you can't even write a better application I don't think you wont bother too bee a good tutor.

Back
Top Bottom