• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia War is looking for tutors/senior tutors

vejsa got a criminal record with another member known as Donio.
Donio is banished and he got 2500+posts.
Donio got a very childish and not mature behaviour, not something a 27 year old person would have.

Donio was first banned by me, then revoked for some silly reason, but then I guess they figured out I was correct and now he is banned again. (I am not sure of his 2nd banishment reason).

Anyway it wasn't hard to see that vejsa's application was a total scam.

Experience, with proof :
Ive been in the OT community since 7.1 also played original tibia since 7.1 so I've got some experience from there aswell. I am like a multi-guy, I have some knowledge in some things that could help.
Why would you like to become a Tutor? :
Ive got alot of spare time to spend on something so I saw this thread and thought sure why not :p

Questions? :p

Donio got a very childish and not mature behaviour, not something a 27 year old person would have.

Donio was first banned by me, then revoked for some silly reason, but then I guess they figured out I was correct and now he is banned again. (I am not sure of his 2nd banishment reason).

Erm, I sorry to tell you but you are so wrong mate.. Donio is my younger brother.. FYI dont have anything to do with ots anymore (He has quited).. Get your facts right next time

Thanks a lot for the information. I had a bad feeling about him that's why I denied him. :)

Experience, with proof :
Ive been in the OT community since 7.1 also played original tibia since 7.1 so I've got some experience from there aswell. I am like a multi-guy, I have some knowledge in some things that could help.
Ive got alot of spare time to spend on something so I saw this thread and thought sure why not :p

Accepted!

Erm, I sorry to tell you but you are so wrong mate.. Donio is my younger brother.. FYI dont have anything to do with ots anymore (He has quited).. Get your facts right next time

Alright, why does everybody that's been caught with scamming or stuffs like that always has a brother?

Last edited:
Are you sure you wrote that right?

And why I have a brother? Seriously?

Wrote wrong.

Edited it :
Why does everybody that's been caught with scamming or stuffs like that always has a brother?

Since mods can check IPs

Last edited:
Dude just leave it.. My parents maybe wanted another son or w/e.. idk the and the ip thingy is that we are sharing the internet line~ or however I should put it.. anyway gl finding ur tutors.. bye

Name : Dustin
Experience, with proof : i was god/gm very much on:
alvera.no-ip.org
blasterworld.servegame.com
Penonia (dont remember ip)
I was tutor on:
Rl tibia
WowOT
Dedicatedotwar.info (im still atm) (im tutor silent)
(if you dont believe me pm me and i give u msn of the owner's)
I have much experience,im glad to help people out with their problems
i can speak 3 languages: Dutch,German and English ofc
Im playing open tibia for 1.5 - 2.5 years
i played rl tibia since 7.6

He's not 27 years old, more like 17-19.
One of hes banishments was becuase he 'asked for it'.

Experience, with proof :

What about Thunderion?
Not to be rude, but I heard from some peoples that you were a total scam.. (Elf etc.)

Wrote wrong.

Edited it :
Why does everybody that's been caught with scamming or stuffs like that always has a brother?

Since mods can check IPs
He actualy have a brother, I guess it's a good excuse:p

Bilmattan.. Bara undra :p Chilla puckar.. Vf blev jag denied? Om man får fråga :p
English in this section mate :D

Okaay.. one question to you bilmattan :D Why did i get denied?? What was the wrong of my application?

Okaay.. one question to you bilmattan :D Why did i get denied?? What was the wrong of my application?

If you ask me, it's a pretty simple application.
We don't realy get to know alot about you.

But I'm not Bilmattan

Name : Dustin
Experience, with proof : i was god/gm very much on:
alvera.no-ip.org
blasterworld.servegame.com
Penonia (dont remember ip)
I was tutor on:
Rl tibia
WowOT
Dedicatedotwar.info (im still atm) (im tutor silent)
(if you dont believe me pm me and i give u msn of the owner's)
I have much experience,im glad to help people out with their problems
i can speak 3 languages: Dutch,German and English ofc
Im playing open tibia for 1.5 - 2.5 years
i played rl tibia since 7.6

Denied

First thing is that you haven't done anything for the community, you haven't done anything good/bad from what I've seen.

If you ask me, it's a pretty simple application.
We don't realy get to know alot about you.

But I'm not Bilmattan

Are you sure you ain't me? :ninja:

Okaay.. Well give me a test day and you will see. I got alot of time if am not out.

Hmm i guess Im the only pending :D I really hope I get Tutor becuase I have been bored like hell.

@Topic, I think that others "Ruzzie" are not getting in because the lack of proof becuase bilmattan will not accept your own word and if he will he wouldn't be asking for it!

Name: My name is Marco.

Languages:
My native language is spanish, but I study in the U.S. so I know enough English to be a tutor.

Experience, with proof :
I've played Tibia since Feb 2006(Version 7.6).
I have been a tutor several times in real tibia, and I also worked as a Gamemaster in three servers and a tutor in one.

GAMEMASTER:

Sterlite-online.com
Alzeria.net
Ruthera-online.sytes.net

Tutor
Jumaronline.net(I stopped being a tutor here because I had problems with the owner, if you want to why send me a PM.

Why would you like to become a Tutor?

I would like to be a tutor in Tibia War because mainly because I love helping, but also because I love war servers.

If you wish to know something else about me, feel free to send me a P.M.

Cheers,
Leiken.

Name : Mojtaba (seems a bit wierd but a arabic name)
Age : 12 (I know you think that im a kid but yeah, 12 is a age anyways..)
Experience, with proof : I've played Tibia since 7.6 and started OT on 7.7.. I've owned a server with 201 players record (mojje.hopto.org)... I can speak English 75% / Arabic 100% / Persian 90% / French 30% / Swedish 100%..
Because i got plenty of free time, since i quited Pokémon online, starting to make my own OT again... Also to help players....

Sincerly,

Lolaye

Last edited:
Hmm i guess Im the only pending :D I really hope I get Tutor becuase I have been bored like hell.

@Topic, I think that others "Ruzzie" are not getting in because the lack of proof becuase bilmattan will not accept your own word and if he will he wouldn't be asking for it!

Okaay..

Add my MSN, it's under my contact info.

Name: My name is Marco.

Languages:
My native language is spanish, but I study in the U.S. so I know enough English to be a tutor.

Experience, with proof :
I've played Tibia since Feb 2006(Version 7.6).
I have been a tutor several times in real tibia, and I also worked as a Gamemaster in three servers and a tutor in one.

GAMEMASTER:

Sterlite-online.com
Alzeria.net
Ruthera-online.sytes.net

Tutor
Jumaronline.net(I stopped being a tutor here because I had problems with the owner, if you want to why send me a PM.

I would like to be a tutor in Tibia War because mainly because I love helping, but also because I love war servers.

If you wish to know something else about me, feel free to send me a P.M.

Cheers,
Leiken.

Denied

Name : Mojtaba (seems a bit wierd but a arabic name)
Age : 12 (I know you think that im a kid but yeah, 12 is a age anyways..)
Experience, with proof : I've played Tibia since 7.6 and started OT on 7.7.. I've owned a server with 201 players record (mojje.hopto.org)... I can speak English 75% / Arabic 100% / Persian 90% / French 30% / Swedish 100%..
Because i got plenty of free time, since i quited Pokémon online, starting to make my own OT again... Also to help players....

Sincerly,

Lolaye

Denied

Lolaye's English isn't enough in my honest opinion.

Name: Ali
Experience, with proof:

I've been playing Tibia since 7.4, started playing OT since 7.81~

I've had a server with 150 players online and earned over 2500£. I was updating my server daily.. so... I'm not inactive. Right now, I'm very bored so I decided to give this a try.

As I said, I'm very bored and I finished most of my exams so I can be active (unless it's a football-day :p)

thanks!

Denied

Name : Joakim
Experience, with proof : I've played tibia since 2004 (search Badidiam @tibia.com) and OT 7.6~ I had a server before, with 30~ players.
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : Because I've played your server since beta, and I gave you feedback, if I remember right. ;o

Back