• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia War is looking for tutors/senior tutors

Name : Andrew
Experience, with proof : I have hosted several 7.6 OT's, although most weren't quite 'successful' I guess, my best reaching a max of around 50~ players (archeon.no-ip.info), but hey, what 7.6 is successful nowadays?
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I like working with people and to me, fair play is a virtue, so enforcing it is a priority.

Name : Andrew
Experience, with proof : I have hosted several 7.6 OT's, although most weren't quite 'successful' I guess, my best reaching a max of around 50~ players (archeon.no-ip.info), but hey, what 7.6 is successful nowadays?
Why would you like to become a Tutor? : I like working with people and to me, fair play is a virtue, so enforcing it is a priority.

Denied

In bold it should be Reply

I want them to replay the application :)

Nah, just kidding, thanks :D

Name: Alex
Experience, with proof: I have been a part of numerous projects including Kinera, recently I have taken an interest in programming and have created a few bots based on Tibia Api.
Why would you like to become a Tutor: I have nothing to do during school, and learning about Cisco routers is getting rather dry.

<Short>

Well here it is short, sweet, simple

Name: Brian

Languages: English

Experience, with proof: Been playing tibia for about 6 years but this is the only proof i got and its from 2006 "Created: Oct 20 2006, 03:16:05 CEST" (look up podimix for char date) i been playing ots for about 2 years. learned quite a bit experience in those 2 years, was a sen tut on goosio.no-ip.org, God on several but heres a few "Zeleria.no-ip.org, Kevinsot.no-ip.org, fahrenot.no-ip.org, black-moon.no-ip.info, and some other small ones. i currently own an ot and owned some b4 then, right now i own ekali.no-ip.org, used to own obisidian.no-ip.org, and Godsrage.no-ip.org. umm any other questions just ask. i dont mind.

Why would you like to become a Tutor: Well i want to become a tutor and help as much as i can, you prob get that a lot, but, i speak very clear English and i have been checking into war servers and this seems like a good one. Just something new i suppose and i got a flexible schedule.. like i said any questions please ask, don't wanna be denied because i left something out =] good luck

Kk
Name:Amir
Experience,With Proff?im playing ot 3years,rl tibia 1year,im making my server right now,i can make maps,ill show u them later,i played a GM/TuT in my friend server,YOU DONT BELIEVE??!! ask me about anything u want.

Why i want to be TuT?im a good person+relible person,i dont use my power for bad things,i love helping pll,they will love ;),trust me

Hello, i wanna bee senior tutor, i have been senior tutor, gm and some shit on many many servers! xD :p
Name : Casper

Name: Daniel Pinder Age: 17 Experience, with proof : hi i have been playing tibia for 5 years now and i was wondering if i could help your server if you say yes i would be greatfull i dont want to be a tutor for power i want to help anywone i can because im having trouble making my server at the moment so thanks again

Name: Daniel Pinder Age: 17 Experience, with proof : hi i have been playing tibia for 5 years now and i was wondering if i could help your server if you say yes i would be greatfull i dont want to be a tutor for power i want to help anywone i can because im having trouble making my server at the moment so thanks again

Dude read the time of the last post plz.<_<

pwnt

i just played tibia for 5 years 8 months, im actually a Tutor on dedicatedotwar.info
Im a donor on that server, i own my WarOT (24/7) but it only have 126 players so i gotta close it. I actually have my own web pago to help OT Players (started 5 days ago) Home - Tibia Helpers, Im Scripter and Mapper.

And i designed the dedicatedotwar.info Forums (dedicatedwarot.users-board.net)
If you need Help just PM me.

i forgot somethings.....

Name: James
Languages: Portuguesse (95%), Spanish (100%), English (94%) and Germanish (90%)

Back