• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia War - Project - 4 Diffrent War Servers, 1 Community

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score

About Tibia War
At the moment we got 1 popular war server named Solo War (Just been changed from Tibia War.). We will expand to 3 new and different war servers.

Our Goal
To have the best and most popular war servers on the market.

What's Unique?
We got different and custom maps for every war server, custom website with a lot of custom functions and a lot of cool functions and great balance in-game.

Development
Noob War : llllllllllllllllllll (90/100%)
Team War : llllllllllllllllllll (80/100%)
Solo War.. : llllllllllllllllllll (98/100%)
Lifeline..... : llllllllllllllllllll (80/100%) Lifelines thread

What Has To Be Done?
Noob War : Map
Team War : Balancing vocs, map, some minor fixes.
Solo War ..: Improvement of the map
Lifeline .....: Some minor bugs

Teasers/Screenshots
Lifelines thread
Comming more soon!

What's Online Now?
Solo War - www.Solo.TibiaWar.net
Splash Page - www.TibiaWar.net

Last edited:
so....sleepy....ZZzzzz.... oh, woops

here's the....Zzzz... wha-oh, crap!
^[thats an actual example of how i was when i was posting th-...is.. Zzz]

lol, here's the shape for the noob war map.

noobwarshape.png

Updates :
The server Tibia War has now changed name to Solo War

The splash is finished (we will add Lifeline later), TibiaWar.net, Thanks Chris and to the creator of the splash layout master WINNERANDY! :D

Last edited:
Its nice server just gay u got to Donate for a private character...
i mean u could make it donate for better items i mean comeon wtf

Donate for overpower mighty items like real maps? No.

from 2€ for a character ain't much..

Edit :
Team War map :
All credits to Guru
244pcmt.jpg

Last edited:

And if you want free characters Lifeline will have free characters :p

awesome!

Please consider making a custom client, also, make a multi-world system. Example: in rl tibia, u can have in ur acc a char on iridia and a char on antica... make it like this, you can have a char on solo war, team war, noob war in same acc...

tell me if u don't understand ;t just woke up..

awesome!

Please consider making a custom client, also, make a multi-world system. Example: in rl tibia, u can have in ur acc a char on iridia and a char on antica... make it like this, you can have a char on solo war, team war, noob war in same acc...

We have thought about multi-world (since it would make the job easier), but we decided to not, since all server will have different functions and shops. Also, it's nice with 4 different layout colors.

About Custom Client, ain't a problem :) Can be made in 5min. Will make on when all the servers is online

awesome!

We have thought about multi-world (since it would make the job easier), but we decided to not, since all server will have different functions and shops. Also, it's nice with 4 different layout colors.

About Custom Client, ain't a problem :) Can be made in 5min. Will make on when all the servers is online

yeah the multiworld wouldnt work, each server uses characters differently.

New idea for the Team War :
Character will be saved if we use this system.
Starts at level 150, if a player gets level 180 he can reborn and get a unique and cool item and he gets a "guild war shield", different colors depending on how many times he have been reborned

Back