• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia War - Project - 4 Diffrent War Servers, 1 Community

If there will be items for donators i will be sure NOT to play it ^^ (Like Yalahari armor and stuffs to buy for donators only)

It wont be, since my goal is not to make money, I just want cash to get the dedicated paid.

It will be some kind of vip, so you can create a guild and stuffs like that I guess.

I'm talking about SOLO war.

Funny due to you posted under Emma like 2 times (She's the mapper for Noob War)

The solowar did have a ridiculous amount of stairs, that's probably why he said it cuz it would be lame with alot of stairs on noobwar too.

@up lol
@ont There was an overkill amount of stairs in Solowar thats why i quitted there, I can just hope there won't be this many stairs in NooBwar :D

Nice TibiaWar Project.
I'd congratulate your staff of the job they are doing.

The Design: No comments. 10/10.
The organization: Enough good. 8/10
The activity: Couldnt be better. 10/10

Extra: It rocks! 5/5

Really Im waiting this project.
A proffesional team.

Congratulations once again.

Noob War beta today! The quests, rewards and the NPC aint finished, but we can try it without that.

18:00 CEST the server will be online! 5½ hour after this post.

You can't be playing, you got a girl to take care of (I believe she was yours) :p

Just had my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend yesterday, we live together in our own house. So we spend much time together so it should be fine. :p

Just had my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend yesterday, we live together in our own house. So we spend much time together so it should be fine. :p

I saw you with the girl in the city (and on rute 34?). Either today, or yesterday.

Back