• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia War - Project - 4 Diffrent War Servers, 1 Community

Nice to hear that.
I want to test it but I think it's private so I'll wait until they make it public! :)

See you and take care.

Nice to hear that.
I want to test it but I think it's private so I'll wait until they make it public! :)

See you and take care.

It's not private, but it contains lots of bugs xD

Edit :
Many bugs has been fixed.

Edit2 :
Would need some cool suggestion on rewards for quests, with abilitys!

Last edited:
noobwar not added to splash page properly yet. D: But I guess its because its in testing period. :D

noobwar not added to splash page properly yet. D: But I guess its because its in testing period. :D

Yeah, I got the splash finished and ready for upload but since it's still a beta with loads of bugs I wont upload it XD

em... Little sux i think, you should do any other idea to OTS, noobwars are arleady.. ^^

No Comment.........

@Others

The beta will be closed for today, we'll try to finish the quests and finding some nice items and also some extra balancing :)

Thanks for all bug reports!

Rewards: Underworld Robe (Protection to the death (Sd runes) +8%) it would be nice because atleast -50/70 damage less from a recieved Sd ^^

Well nothing more.
Good luck!

umm could anyone tell me when the game world should be back online, the postings and information on here makes it look very interesting and i have made an account to play it to see if it can help get rid of my creator's block lol i am also in the middle of making an ot and figured this is the best looking one i have seen on here and if u ever need an employer gm wise if it is good enough i might consider abandoning my project to help staff ur server

umm could anyone tell me when the game world should be back online, the postings and information on here makes it look very interesting and i have made an account to play it to see if it can help get rid of my creator's block lol i am also in the middle of making an ot and figured this is the best looking one i have seen on here and if u ever need an employer gm wise if it is good enough i might consider abandoning my project to help staff ur server

I think that Tibiawar.net is down forever, atleast Vapus ain't gonna host it anylonger.
It was way to few who donated..

I think that Tibiawar.net is down forever, atleast Vapus ain't gonna host it anylonger.
It was way to few who donated..

Your actually wrong.

I got a real company that I'm working on and have to put my soul intro it due to great money invested in it.

Tibia War will be online again with 3 diffent types of war servers but when is a question.

Vapus IS going to host it when I got time again

AND A VERY BIG GRATS TO MY OLD FRIEND XAMPY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (you got the same date as my dad:))

Back