• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Wildside (BETA)

Robson Dias

Reaction score
logo.png

NOTE: This project has nothing to do with the old tibia wildside server.

Hello,

I've been developing this server for over 1 year, and I opened it up to be able to perform some performance tests and find bugs.

The quests will work the same in global tibia, having to do all the quests and access quests in order to complete them.
The runes, potions and ammunition will not be infinite.

The global premium cities (edron, darashia, ankrahmun, etc) will all be free account, and there will be a premium city that will still be implemented and all monsters in the premium city will be the same as the normal cities. There will be no edited items to sell in the store, only name change, gender change and premium account.

Spells are free in this test, but will have to buy all the spells from your level range in the respective npcs when server starts, they won't be for free as it is in most ots. Outfits will be obtained in the same way as they are in global tibia (eg yalaharian bad side). And it will also have the same achievement system as global tibia, with all the achievements of version 8.60.

1634059620702.png

Server Information:
  • BETA Rates:
    • Exp: 15x (Fixed)
    • Skills: 100x
    • Magic: 100x
    • Loot: 1x (Custom)
  • Final Rates (Can change until then):
    • Exp: 15x to 1x (Staged)
    • Skills: 30x
    • Magic: 10x
    • Loot: 1x Custom)
There are still a few NPCs left to develop (~30), so if you can't find the NPC you're looking for it may not have been implemented yet.
I'm developing each one at a time, because I made my own npc system. You can track server progress on Github page.

There will be a testserver assistant in each city available in the game so you can get some levels and money.
Anyone who has any opinion, can leave this topic that I will read and try to take into account to improve this server each time.

Host: login.tibia.ws
Port: 7171
Client: v8.60

Thanks,
Robson

Last edited:
It’s not so hard finding and punishing botters, you just need active staff

Back