• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiacam (TTM)

Added now image of how to change the IP for open tibia server =)

GG9QO9.png

Hope it helps newbies. :p

Updated to version 4.6

Changes:
-Fixed a bug with the start recording anytime feature on the official servers (see note)
-Fixed a visual bug that happens if you die while recording
-Added "always on top" to the options menu
-When you click the close button on TTM with Tibia running, TTM will now switch to the Tibia window

NOTE: Since the method to start recording anytime on the official servers was generating debugs, I switched back to the same method that was being used on the OTServers (reconnection). PLEASE BEWARE that using it too much may cause banning of your characters. If not recording you can logout, click Start and login back again. If already recording you can type ctrl+g to mark a session.
I have spoken to Talaturen, and he said that no banning will happen on ShadowCores because of this.

Download: All versions ( Version 4.6 or Version 4.6 in PT-BR )

Updated to version 4.7

Changes:
-Changed the information displayed on the list, now it shows: "Session number) Duration >Ending time"
--This way you can see the session number to skip to it using the command "session x"
--You can always see the full lenght of the video by scrolling down the list and looking at the last session
--The starting time is not displayed because it's the same as the ending time of the previous session, and the first session starts at zero
-Added a link in the zip to start the OpenTibia Loader (go to "Options" > "Register Video Files" for it to work)
-Added a link to quickly start playing on ShadowCores
-You can create a link to start playing on the Official servers
--Please note that, when opening links, you still need to click on "Start" on TTM to start recording
-Fixed a memory leak when reconnecion was not successful
-Fixed a bug that could corrupt videos recorded on the official servers

Download: All versions ( Version 4.7 or Version 4.7 in PT-BR )

Also, I started a new thread on the Downloads > Tools section, so I could update it more quickly (I think I started two, because I didn't see that it needed moderator approval). When it appears, all discussion about TTM can move to there

Last edited:
Changes:
-Changed the information displayed on the list, now it shows: "Session number) Duration >Ending time"
--This way you can see the session number to skip to it using the command "session x"
--You can always see the full lenght of the video by scrolling down the list and looking at the last session
--The starting time is not displayed because it's the same as the ending time of the previous session, and the first session starts at zero
-Added a link in the zip to start the OpenTibia Loader (go to "Options" > "Register Video Files" for it to work)
-Added a link to quickly start playing on ShadowCores
-You can create a link to start playing on the Official servers
--Please note that, when opening links, you still need to click on "Start" on TTM to start recording
-Fixed a memory leak when reconnecion was not successful
-Fixed a bug that could corrupt videos recorded on the official servers

Download: All versions ( Version 4.7 or Version 4.7 in PT-BR )

Also, I started a new thread on the Downloads > Tools section, so I could update it more quickly (I think I started two, because I didn't see that it needed moderator approval). When it appears, all discussion about TTM can move to there

Thanks for the update, keep it coming! Really nice software.

I got a problem, I've been using this program for a while now and suddenly now when I try to open a recording It comes up a window saying "Could not change login tibia server" or something like that. It used to happen sometimes but then it was working normally after 1-2 tries but now it doesnt work, I can barely watch a cam now. plx help me

10qeyoy.png

I got a problem, I've been using this program for a while now and suddenly now when I try to open a recording It comes up a window saying "Could not change login tibia server" or something like that. It used to happen sometimes but then it was working normally after 1-2 tries but now it doesnt work, I can barely watch a cam now. plx help me

10qeyoy.png

Try update, I get that error too, but if you get error again, it's just to open again, it will work after some time...

10qeyoy.png

Try update, I get that error too, but if you get error again, it's just to open again, it will work after some time...

Yeah, it works sometimes after first try and sometimes after fifteen tries, so just click until it work.

I see you are not using the latest version (4.7), please update.

This error can be caused by modified clients and auto-activating proxys and IP changers (Tibiacast at most), please disable any of those before using TTM. Look in the system tray (near the clock) for hidden ones.

If you still can not start playing, create a new user account on your computer and try with any other programs installed. Report if you keep getting this.

Also, there is a new thread under the proper sestion on the forum for the program, please move all the discussion to there:
http://otland.net/f19/tibia-time-machine-181256/

well I seriously have tried it 100 times and it still shows the same error. I cant watch any videos even the ones ive already watched. Ive deleted the program and redownloaded the 4.7 updated one 3x and still same error. Pissing me off that it works when it wants.

Tibia Time Machine.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
Should work. It's 4.7 version.

It dosent work on shadowcores :/?

It works fine for me, just open Tibia Time Machine.exe and then press shift + click 'start', type ip and version and again click 'start' without shift now. Type account and password when client appear and have fun.

Back