• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiacam (TTM)

I'm not updating this thread anymore, you can look for it under Downloads > Tools
Latest version is 5.0, as posted by @fankux69

after ur finished recording file do u have to open it press play n open ur other recorder like hypercam etc? n then record with that the same length that u recorded with ttm or is there a easier way?

Yes, i am using version 5.2. Still the same error, i think ill give up :( it must be something with my pc cuz its impossible that it works for every1 but not for me

i get this problem where i open it n try to find my 8.60 tibia client in my folder n there will be nothing in it but when i open it without ttm my client is in there

@Tankin Type *.* in the "File Name" field and hit enter, all files on the folder should appear

@Wizah What is your operating system?

@Wizah Found the bug, VS2013 added a setting that made it incompatible with Windows XP. I will release version 5.3 today with the fix

Back