• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia TibiaEditor 6.7 newest version

Newest Version 6.7A3

Thats is newest release from Black Demon

Newest Version 6.7A4

Code:
Update:
-Scrapped the FileLoader completely, now using "Popout" menus to handle file opening.
-Corrected a number of multi-thread glitches causing UI bugs
-SPR compiling can now be canceled
-PIC compiling can now be canceled
-DAT compiling cannot be canceled, the operation completes too fast to even show a dialog.
-Exports now can now be correctly canceled
-Library exports can now be canceled without crashing
-ItemEditor contents will now be updated when a new SPR is loaded
-All files now generate temporary files before overwriting any files.
Update:
-Fixed rectangle size when dragging sprites onto item displays
-Dragging sprites causes only the sprite itself to be drawn rather than the whole row
-Made rectangle color use default palette color unless set otherwise

Plan for sprite manipulation
Deleting a sprite will cause it to be "Null" meaning there will be no data in the SPR for the specific sprite and its pointer will be Null. This is so you can delete sprites without offsetting all items pointing to sprites after the specific item. The only way to fully delete a sprite will be to delete a Null sprite that is the last sprite of the spr (You'll only really save 4 bytes per sprite when fully deleting it)

Known bug in uploaded version: Creating a new Pic with an Spr already open will prompt if you would like to close the open Pic (Whether its open or not)

Black Demon Words.:
For those wondering why I'm even posting stuff you might have no idea what I'm talking about, its so people know I'm still active and working on this, and I'm also not just making things up lol.

Newest Version 6.7A4

Code:
Update:
-Scrapped the FileLoader completely, now using "Popout" menus to handle file opening.
-Corrected a number of multi-thread glitches causing UI bugs
-SPR compiling can now be canceled
-PIC compiling can now be canceled
-DAT compiling cannot be canceled, the operation completes too fast to even show a dialog.
-Exports now can now be correctly canceled
-Library exports can now be canceled without crashing
-ItemEditor contents will now be updated when a new SPR is loaded
-All files now generate temporary files before overwriting any files.
Update:
-Fixed rectangle size when dragging sprites onto item displays
-Dragging sprites causes only the sprite itself to be drawn rather than the whole row
-Made rectangle color use default palette color unless set otherwise

Plan for sprite manipulation
Deleting a sprite will cause it to be "Null" meaning there will be no data in the SPR for the specific sprite and its pointer will be Null. This is so you can delete sprites without offsetting all items pointing to sprites after the specific item. The only way to fully delete a sprite will be to delete a Null sprite that is the last sprite of the spr (You'll only really save 4 bytes per sprite when fully deleting it)

Known bug in uploaded version: Creating a new Pic with an Spr already open will prompt if you would like to close the open Pic (Whether its open or not)

Black Demon Words.:
For those wondering why I'm even posting stuff you might have no idea what I'm talking about, its so people know I'm still active and working on this, and I'm also not just making things up lol.

Does this support 8.54?

Any program out there for 8.50 sprites? Compilable? Not just viewable.

Actually, BlackDemon released a fixed version but UNESTABLE of the DatEditor 4.0 that supports 8.54. I've tested it, and actually it's very buggy. But it let you insert sprites to the Data file and compile. Right now, I'm using a combination of TibiaEditor Alpha 5, 6 and the fixed DatEditor 4.0 to make my client xDDD

So is it possible to make custom Sprites for 8.50 now and compile? How do you do it? Please help

Yeah, someone can tell or send a link to a tutorial where is explained how to insert ou create new sprites (using the Black Demon or any other application) into tibia 8.50?

Back