• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

He acts like he is a know-all-guru, but I see flaw after flaw after flaw.
The first post in this thread is as arrogant as it can get.

This guy has made a 7.72 server, tried to make it into 7.4 but doesn't even have the map correct and the game mechanics are way off.
And this guy claimed it was a 1:1 replica. I'm sorry, but not everyone is going to agree with him.

I have like 5 accounts on this forum and they are older than some people in this thread. Jesus christ.

No it's you having a problem not Kay since he is right about mechanics... which are exactly the same as it were back on rl tibia 7.4.
If you see a bug or anythig which is not correct then just point it out and prove that it's wrong instead of shitposting and bragging about ur age (xDDD like fucking 20 years ago when we were all 12 years old kids bragging about age in tibia but looks like you are stuck in those days).

Maybe start bothering about payment for Cjaker who you scammed instead of shitposting here.

Lets see....

You run a test server. It's a clean 7.4, nothing new like ankh druid etc. not even anti-bot. Website is... well... in progress. What is the purpose of this test?
I understand you want to keep some things secret etc, whatever, but this is just crap. Password requirement... just why?
You could just link to experimental realots and don't waste our time. We wanted to see Tibiantis not this... thing.

I am happy that you stick with old mechanic but I wonder how ppl will react to that. Griefing on real tibia was pretty common (Blocking npc conversations etc.). I remember that being muted was annoying as fuck too. Now I remember it wasn't 'perfect'.

No im talking about you could buy all spells anytime u wanted u could go lvl 8 sorc spent 50k cash to buy all spells and then you could use them once u got enough mlvl and enough mana... Npc cant say you cannot buy spell cuz ur mlvl is too low.

No im talking about you could buy all spells anytime u wanted u could go lvl 8 sorc spent 50k cash to buy all spells and then you could use them once u got enough mlvl and enough mana... Npc cant say you cannot buy spell cuz ur mlvl is too low.
Read Kay's answers once again

Just a first couple of hours on test server, but already had plenty of adventures ;D
8lvl.png
After two deaths managed to get 8lvl (one on mino hell, that hurt very much - lost weapon, shield and gold from arrow slot, xD unlucky)

city_adv.png
Another 2 deaths, but this time on main - one from crazy pyromaniac throwing fire fields named Powstanie Goryl (well known on torg.pl Polish Catholic Forum)
Second one from famous streamer Doctor Wheelchair (Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/profesorek_/)), but that time my luck was on my side, cause I didn't lose money on my hands ;P
Also some lured monsters hunting for noobs on streets, u will never know what awaits u, which makes things interesting.

13.png
Finally leveled a bit, that's it for today!

@wild345 very nice day u did today.

My blog is short, all i did is test the lever on rats, and i can say and im 100% sure THAT RAT ROOKGARD LEVER WORKS PERFECTLY.

Yours, Typlo The Greatest.

Tomorrow i gonna try to test uh traps :)

Lets see....

You run a test server. It's a clean 7.4, nothing new like ankh druid etc. not even anti-bot. Website is... well... in progress. What is the purpose of this test?
I understand you want to keep some things secret etc, whatever, but this is just crap. Password requirement... just why?
You could just link to experimental realots and don't waste our time. We wanted to see Tibiantis not this... thing.

I am happy that you stick with old mechanic but I wonder how ppl will react to that. Griefing on real tibia was pretty common (Blocking npc conversations etc.). I remember that being muted was annoying as fuck too. Now I remember it wasn't 'perfect'.

It's not exactly the same as 7.7, some of the mechanics were indeed different back in 7.4, but none of the mentioned here.
I don't know why you're disappointed seeing "this thing", when since the beginning it was said test server would start as clean 7.4. So what else could you expect?

I'll say it once again: the purpose is to let people test the stability of the server, verify there are no major bugs, and feel the clean 7.4, so they have a comparison to later changes. Those changes in mechanics (such as balancing etc.) may be applied during TS, and with the right picture of original 7.4 you'll have something to base your opinion on.
Things that are not in accordance to 7.4 can be reported, but you guys are also free to make proposals about changes for final Tibiantis.
Custom content such as new places, monsters, quests etc. won't be present on TS, because it wouldn't be fair later on Tibiantis start for people that didn't take part in TS.

Other people said the opposite, conflicting memories.
Cip server had already implemented function for checking player's mlvl in NPC scripts, despite not used. And knowing the way Cip used to change things (lazy changes) made us draw conclusion it was used in the past. That's also how I remember it myself, but as I said memories might be unreliable. If we can confirm what you said with a cam - it'll be changed.

No, not that quick. The site is to be finished, as well as some of the custom stuff (the most is done but needs a proper finish), and a few other things first.

OK see ya guys in half year, kay didint even write "soon" which means we need to wait till next winter

Custom content such as new places, monsters, quests etc. won't be present on TS, because it wouldn't be fair later on Tibiantis start for people that didn't take part in TS.
I'm afraid life isn't fair. With this logic other games wouldn't have closed tests etc because of future advantage. People test games for FREE because they expect to have a glimpse of product they wait for. It was my foolishness that expected to see more. At the end of the day it's just my opinion. Maybe someone got what they wanted - I didn't. I'm not gonna argue about that but it begs a question how much actually you have done. It's not 2004, this game will never be as mysterious and dangerous as back then. Checking new content and writing guide about it won't take long. Back then many people didn't know about guides, or just didn't bother to look it up, and tried to explore whole game by themself. I'm guessing that this whole "wouldn't be fair" is just an excuse to not show buggy, unfinished product.

I hope you can overcome all obstacles and release what you promised. cheers

Back