• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

That message may show up when you type characters instead of digits in the account number field for example. Make sure you didn't copy your acc number together with any white sign (space, tab etc.).
I've just created a couple of accounts and chars and they all worked. The issue before was with player's ID being 2 bytes lenght, so some of the newly created chars were not saved in the DB.

Edit: If you have the empty characters' list problem (after you've created one) - just wait up to 1 min for DB to synchronize. Website and game server are not on the same host.
Oh it works now, seems nice! Haven't got any time to try it out right now but will later. Good luck in the meanwhile!

I assure you guys spawns are correct. For the number of monsters you may compare with any old cam. Respawn time is based on the real formula Cip used, which is dependant on online counter (currently 85 people). You can verify that one too using the Cip files on your own, or loging onto experimental realots of e.e ([Italy] [7.7] Realots Testserver (oldschool PvP-E mode; 50% exhaust) (https://otland.net/threads/italy-7-7-realots-testserver-oldschool-pvp-e-mode-50-exhaust.254495/))

Oh it works now, seems nice! Haven't got any time to try it out right now but will later. Good luck in the meanwhile!

Thanks for your patience and the good words :)

@kay Im not saying its wrong im saying it will be 20h in rook at server start becouse this respawn is not meant to let 200+ ppl in rookgard at same time

edit: 1581628917858.png

you need to block GM/CM in name

Last edited:
22:19 You see 10 gold coins.
They weigh 1.00 oz.
22:19 You see 8 gold coins.
They weigh 0.08 oz.

Stuff doesn't spawn if you're floor above of below, for example if ur standing +2 on mino tower darashia nothing on +1 or ground level will spawn its annoying. Did it really work like that in 7.4?
Post automatically merged:

some stuff is glitchy or laggy, examples:

1. when u right click to move https://giant.gfycat.com/BlankDismalLadybug.webm
2. when you hold a hotkey and try to move https://giant.gfycat.com/RequiredSophisticatedGelding.webm
3. when you attack something on battle list and move at the same time https://giant.gfycat.com/VapidSomeGuineapig.webm
4. throwing/picking up items is really laggy, u have to stop ur character to pick up something or throw because it takes like 3-4 tries to move an item while moving https://giant.gfycat.com/TemptingUnluckyAlbacoretuna.webm

Last edited:
22:19 You see 10 gold coins.
They weigh 1.00 oz.
22:19 You see 8 gold coins.
They weigh 0.08 oz.

Yea, we already know that. The weight in 7.4 should be shown with one decimal place. It's fine for single items:
23:09 You see a gold coin.
It weighs 0.1 oz.
but for >= 2 it adds that spare zero. Will be corrected.

Stuff doesn't spawn if you're floor above of below, for example if ur standing +2 on mino tower darashia nothing on +1 or ground level will spawn its annoying. Did it really work like that in 7.4?
Post automatically merged:

some stuff is glitchy or laggy, examples:

1. when u right click to move https://giant.gfycat.com/BlankDismalLadybug.webm
2. when you hold a hotkey and try to move https://giant.gfycat.com/RequiredSophisticatedGelding.webm
3. when you attack something on battle list and move at the same time https://giant.gfycat.com/VapidSomeGuineapig.webm
4. throwing/picking up items is really laggy, u have to stop ur character to pick up something or throw because it takes like 3-4 tries to move an item while moving https://giant.gfycat.com/TemptingUnluckyAlbacoretuna.webm
You cant move object while walking u need to stop for a milisecond its 7.4 but rest seems to be wrong

Those things are not bugs though. That's the CORRECT old Tibia mechanis. I really suggest you guys log on Cip files and verify by yourself. You never could spam actions while walking like in some ot servers.

i dont need to check any files becouse i have playd rl tibia since 7.1 and there was not glitches like this it could be mini lag but none of those things above.
The only part is same is moving items or picking them up was not possible if pressing walk key

Yea, we already know that. The weight in 7.4 should be shown with one decimal place. It's fine for single items:
23:09 You see a gold coin.
It weighs 0.1 oz.
but for >= 2 it adds that spare zero. Will be corrected.

Those things are not bugs though. That's the CORRECT old Tibia mechanis. I really suggest you guys log on Cip files and verify by yourself. You never could spam actions while walking like in some ot servers.

Ehrm.... you actually could do that in 7.4.
The CipSoft files are from 7.72 which has been changed drastically from 7.4. This is the issue with all these "7.4" OTs. Jesus christ...

What happened to your original website? What even is this website? I understand it is a Test, but isn't that exactly what Tests are for... to... you know... put the real website up so you can test everything? Don't be that guy who says "We don't need to test the real stuff. Let's have a go-live. It should be fine." and then nothing works in production.
Also, not receiving e-mails and I've tried 4 different e-mail providers. Very glitchy and I haven't even come into the game yet.

And that captcha... woah! Took well over 10 tries. And no, I do not need glasses.

What the hell is going on?

Jadda jadda jadda you have reverse-engineered the CipSoft files jadda jadda jadda you know everything about 7.4 jadda jadda jadda. Okay boss.
I rate this OT 10/10, very realistic and no glitches! 5 star

4utmn.jpg

V E R I . . . . N I Z E

Last edited:

You're right, i just tested on RealOTS by Ezzzz (but it is 7.72 and not 7.4) and it's the same glitches. Which begs the question, should shitty/glitchy stuff be emulated just to have a 1:1 copy of the game in 2004 or should you fix it and make it better? I don't see why would anyone prefer these glitches/lags over a smooth gameplay with no delays and glitches.

I think most people would prefer smooth game play like this: https://giant.gfycat.com/PointedLastGrub.webm

Last edited:
You're right, i just tested on RealOTS by Ezzzz and it's all the same. Which begs the question, should shitty/glitchy stuff be emulated just to have a 1:1 copy of the game in 2004 or should you fix it and make it better? I don't see why would anyone prefer these glitches/lags over a smooth gameplay with no delays and glitches.

Couldn't agree more. Some of stuff is just simply outdated and servers nowadays remove features/make them smoother for a reason.

Also wolves seems to be able walk on ramp that wasnt possible either at if you dont know what im talking about i can send you screen later

Ehrm.... you actually could do that in 7.4.
The CipSoft files are from 7.72 which has been changed drastically from 7.4. This is the issue with all these "7.4" OTs. Jesus christ...

What happened to your original website? What even is this website? I understand it is a Test, but isn't that exactly what Tests are for... to... you know... put the real website up so you can test everything? Don't be that guy who says "We don't need to test the real stuff. Let's have a go-live. It should be fine." and then nothing works in production.
Also, not receiving e-mails and I've tried 4 different e-mail providers. Very glitchy and I haven't even come into the game yet.

And that captcha... woah! Took well over 10 tries. And no, I do not need glasses.

What the hell is going on?

Jadda jadda jadda you have reverse-engineered the CipSoft files jadda jadda jadda you know everything about 7.4 jadda jadda jadda. Okay boss.
I rate this OT 10/10, very realistic and no glitches! 5 star

4utmn.jpg

V E R I . . . . N I Z E
Can you delete your forum account already? If you don’t like just leave, you don’t have to bash someone who puts hours of work into this.

Can you delete your forum account already? If you don’t like just leave, you don’t have to bash someone who puts hours of work into this.

He acts like he is a know-all-guru, but I see flaw after flaw after flaw.
The first post in this thread is as arrogant as it can get.

This guy has made a 7.72 server, tried to make it into 7.4 but doesn't even have the map correct and the game mechanics are way off.
And this guy claimed it was a 1:1 replica. I'm sorry, but not everyone is going to agree with him.

I have like 5 accounts on this forum and they are older than some people in this thread. Jesus christ.

i dont need to check any files becouse i have playd rl tibia since 7.1 and there was not glitches like this it could be mini lag but none of those things above.
The only part is same is moving items or picking them up was not possible if pressing walk key

You certainly do need to log on cip files again and check. Memory can be unreliable after so many years, but luckily we don't have to base on it. :)

-
Website is still under development, we never claimed it was finished or that it would be finished for test server time. Of course the bug shouldn't have happened and we're really sorry for that, but still, it's a test server.
The only reported bug in the game itself is the small glitch with weight. It's just the display message, cause weight on server's side is counted correctly.
All the other things with walking, moving, NPCs answering slow etc. are not bugs, and anyone can simply log in cip files and compare.
So the accusations that we haven't tested anything are far from truth.

You're right, i just tested on RealOTS by Ezzzz and it's all the same. Which begs the question, should shitty/glitchy stuff be emulated just to have a 1:1 copy of the game in 2004 or should you fix it and make it better? I don't see why would anyone prefer these glitches/lags over a smooth gameplay with no delays and glitches.

I appreciate you atleast checked what I asked for instead of sensless flaming.
Whether you like it or not, it's another story. But we said from the beginning - test server is not exactly what final Tibiantis will be like. It all says in the first post: the accurate 7.4 was meant to be a starting point, and it IS highly accurate. It's an absurd to blame US for what real old Tibia was like.
We even said we wanted to start TS as clean 7.4 on purpose so people would have a comparison for possible later changes.
You're free to make proposals.

That 2222~ guy made a thread he'd pay 500 dollars for old .rec files map tracker and 2 days later he claimed to have 100% real tibia 7.4 map and sources that he then wanted to sell to us. After we showed no interest he started posting shit. Then it turned out he scammed the guy who made the tracker for him.
Don't even bother feeding him 🤭

Typlo The Greatest and some other guys is destroying rook.. Blocking off rats and using bridge so we can't leave lol :)

Back