• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

It's been a long way, but now we're here. :)
It is time to officially announce the date of release! Tibiantis will start on Saturday 4th April 16:00 CEST!

Thanks to all those who waited all that time with patience. We hope our work will not disappoint your expectations.

Test Server will stay online until Sunday (22nd March). The whole database will be wiped out then. If there's anything specific you'd yet want to test, you can request that until Saturday (including).

You can now visit Tibiantis site to check its new look and information it's being slowly filled with.
All the missing features will be added before the date of start.
Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/)
Account creation for Tibiantis will be open on 1st April (for now you can still create accounts for Test Server). So will be premium system.

We also invite to check our first supported fansite, provided and maintained by player Gubihe.
Tibiantis Info (https://tibiantis.info/)
And to join our official discord server that has already gathered nearly 500 users :)
Join the Tibiantis Online Discord Server! (https://discordapp.com/invite/YATGtun)

Rates of Tibiantis are x1, as originally announced.
All the custom changes and a bit of custom lore will be described in a few teasers during the remaining time.

So excited for the release. I will be playing very casually but enjoyning my experience fully with the right mindset.

I too will play casually, with my rl friends that used to play together as kids. We wait eagerly for the release on the 4th of April.

I have a question - will the client be able to open more bars than the original one, such as on Medivia? I.e minimap on the left panel etc.
Post automatically merged:

Another question: Will dark cathedral exist? With bandits, smugglers etc? I used to hunt there alot :D

Last edited:
I too will play casually, with my rl friends that used to play together as kids. We wait eagerly for the release on the 4th of April.

I have a question - will the client be able to open more bars than the original one, such as on Medivia? I.e minimap on the left panel etc.
Post automatically merged:

Another question: Will dark cathedral exist? With bandits, smugglers etc? I used to hunt there alot :D

3x no thank you

There won't be dark cathedral nor additional pannels in the game client. Dark cathedral was not introduced in 7.4 but later. There are some plains near outlaw camp where u can meet bandits and wild warriors, that's about it

Last edited:
There won't be dark cathedral nor additional pannels in the game client. Dark cathedral was not introduced in 7.4 but later. There are some plains near outlaw camp where u can meet bandits and wild warriors, that's about it
Ok yeah but it would be a nice hunting spot I guess :)

More panels are welcomed too since nowadays people play with widesceen, unlike before.

bandits didnt exist in 7.4, only wild warriors

You're right, i just tested on RealOTS by Ezzzz (but it is 7.72 and not 7.4) and it's the same glitches. Which begs the question, should shitty/glitchy stuff be emulated just to have a 1:1 copy of the game in 2004 or should you fix it and make it better? I don't see why would anyone prefer these glitches/lags over a smooth gameplay with no delays and glitches.

I think most people would prefer smooth game play like this: https://giant.gfycat.com/PointedLastGrub.webm
Definitely not. There should for sure be a delay when walking and doing any action (except for spells ofc). If you are a good player you know how to do what you do just fine anyway. Tibia is still like this to this day, it's not a bug.

Last edited:
So ue its powerful as it should be?
Its speed balanced or mages running like crazy?

So ue its powerful as it should be?
Its speed balanced or mages running like crazy?

It's original UE. Original damage + physical (armor effect).
Speed is also original Tibia speed, based on "breakpoints". Speed Breakpoints (https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Speed_Breakpoints)
Do not refer to these values in the table, as they are for new Tibia where they changed speed unit, but mechanism is the same.

Definitely not. There should for sure be a delay when walking and doing any action (except for spells ofc). If you are a good player you know how to do what you do just fine anyway. Tibia is still like this to this day, it's not a bug.

Obviously it wasn't a glitch/lag, the code clearly shows it was intended. And as you said, it's not only for old Tibia, cause it's been like that for way longer (might still be, didn't check). It even prevents some glitches actually.
I understand some people prefer the style with no delays, I've played good old realistic for years as well and it's good for dynamism, but imo the original gives more space for mastering (skill-requiring) plus well.. it's original.

You are not gonna make an advertising thread in said section? 🤔

You should think of task system that will motivate players.

Hello, after reading all of that, I'm greatly interested in playing a real (at least in mechanics) 7.4 server.

However, I'm more of a RPG player, so I dont intend to play a pvp server, because I don't have the time, nor team and no skills to deal with it.

I know the focus now is on the server launch... But I'll ask: Do you have any plans to launch a non-pvp server in the future?

Thanks.

It's not too late to make exp 1.5x....

Or make exp start with 1.5 and end with 1x in lvl 100. 1x is kind of scaring many ppl :)

Btw: strange move not to open on friday instead of saturday.

Last edited:
It's not too late to make exp 1.5x....

Or make exp start with 1.5 and end with 1x in lvl 100. 1x is kind of scaring many ppl :)

You are the only person crying abt this shit. annoying af. U wnt tasks also. Just stop cry and dont play.

Back