• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWar.net - Project

Create a noobwar server too, and it will rox. :) (but it should save levels and items) 1 xp :)

Create a noobwar server too, and it will rox. :) (but it should save levels and items) 1 xp :)

i agree troja i kinda love noobwar
and

when is it going public?

We have actually thought about a noobwar server. If we get over 80 players on this server we'll start creating one :)

We hope today. If not it will be online for sure tomorrow :)

I've got some other idea.
First I would like to tell you that I prefer peoples not gaining exp, because else peoples will MC exp, what sucks.
Anyways, you should add mini-games to your server XD, like: bomberman, 3vs3arena, annihilator, etc.

First I would like to tell you that I prefer peoples not gaining exp, because else peoples will MC exp, what sucks.
Anyways, you should add mini-games to your server XD, like: bomberman, 3vs3arena, annihilator, etc.

They gain exp, but we have anti mc and stuffs like that.
Mini-games, might :D

-.-
You know there are ways to prevent people from cheating exp right?
And mini-games are uselesss on a warserver (maybe some small fast ones), except for anni wich is no mini-game.. its a quest

We have actually thought about a noobwar server. If we get over 80 players on this server we'll start creating one :)

We hope today. If not it will be online for sure tomorrow :)
Kewl, I hope you'll reach 80 players :)

This server would be so much better if everyone had private accounts..
I dont like the way it is now... and mages are overpowerd imo i solod like 10 knights maybe they were noob but w/e i still think its a little overpowerd

This server would be so much better if everyone had private accounts..
I dont like the way it is now... and mages are overpowerd imo i solod like 10 knights maybe they were noob but w/e i still think its a little overpowerd

We'll balance the vocs even better later today or tomorrow. And about private accounts, I'm sorry but I need some cash to get the server go around (Since it cost to have it on a dedicated)

Well figure out something else to make cash...
I think many people will appreciate it if u make priv acc's
or make like u need 150 for priv acc just as an example

¿Who are going to play is there are Power abuser teams, Bot Ng?
shite.png

Back