• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWar.net - Project

1. idk
2. 1/1 is special :p ("vocation_name"+"random_number" - I think this will be the second war ot that has this system)
3. We can do it saves quest items (not recommended) and trophies/rewards.
4. Just suggest new rewards.
5. sure.
6. more sure xd.
7 I thought that too :p, bilmattan must lower donations' fees. Btw, 500 lol, you are crazy, max 50~100.

1. idk
2. 1/1 is special :p ("vocation_name"+"random_number" - I think this will be the second war ot that has this system)
3. We can do it saves quest items (not recommended) and trophies/rewards.
4. Just suggest new rewards.
5. sure.
6. more sure xd.
7 I thought that too :p, bilmattan must lower donations' fees. Btw, 500 lol, you are crazy, max 50~100.

You didn't notice the word "chance" meaning.. only a certain amount of the 500 players will be able to get an account.

What is the special of "vocation_name"+"random_number"
and who are going to pay for a server of war?

@SyntheticX:
Oh I understand, didn't see the word xd. Btw, good idea :)

@Bogalza:
exiva? :eek:
Private char:
* lvl 120
* hability to store vip list
* own name
* hability to win gamecredits
For €2, won't be a bad idea.

1/1 is special ("vocation_name"+"random_number" - I think this will be the second war ot that has this system)

That would be like the 100th server that have that system. Not the second xD

+ The map was not the greatest tbh.. Its overdetailed. And not many places to trap people. This is not supposed to look like a rpg map :/

1/1 is special ("vocation_name"+"random_number" - I think this will be the second war ot that has this system)

+ The map was not the greatest tbh.. Its overdetailed. And not many places to trap people. This is not supposed to look like a rpg map :/

I agree since I think traps are always nice.

1: You don't advertise it. = no players.
2: What makes it special?...
3: Nothing saves. Thats what tibia is all about. Something has to save.. else its not worth playing
4: Not enough things comming out of ur trohpy things.. It's same as any other server, dsm,dragon scale mail, dragon legs and demon sets.
5: MOAR advertise!
6: MOAAAR advertise! put that it will open in 5 days at the advertise board etc with nice introduction.
7: Lower the fee of private character in begin, Or give all 500 first players a chance to get free account or something.

1. Since it's not online for public (Since I want the server to give a good first impression, not bugs).
2. Read the first post
3. Since It's a War OT? I mean, what shall be saved?
4. Great! Give me ideas :) That's needed XD
5. look at 1
6. You might be right will put it there in a few hours :)
7. The fee ain't much? It's 2€ for 1 char. I've thought about what your saying but I think that will be abused and people might start spamming just to get chars.

The map was not the greatest tbh.. Its overdetailed. And not many places to trap people. This is not supposed to look like a rpg map :/

I agree since I think traps are always nice.

I agree with you guys, Peroxid (Alex) have promised me that he will start work on it more this weekend since he have much too do atm

Keep them comming, this is what I like !

Ehm, few minutes of work ;p

Ok, since when did it became easy to make that? With this functions : Able to send PM, Count frags, Quests, Work with death and stuffs like that

Last edited:
I've played a ot like this,

started at lvl 50 and if you reached lvl 200 you got a private character

I've played a ot like this,

started at lvl 50 and if you reached lvl 200 you got a private character

Yeah, but this ain't a OT like that then :O But good idea about if you reach a level you'll get a private character.

I didn't think even about SQL Query, i mean modyfing loginprotocl/login data.
Don't think im such idiot like u, u're too proud about this easy feature o_o.
Respect and you will be respected, otherwise shut the fuck up, eh please?
Hmmm, and yes, I'm proud of it because I'm not a C++ programmer o.0 !

Some ideas:
-In my opinion , you should make level 80's characters.
-You CAN NOT gain nor lose experience.
-Than you should make a statistics list with the most daily frags, weekly, montly, etc.
-Mayby its funny that peoples can start their own guild, with a maximum of 5 players. These peoples can't attack there own team mates. Than there will be a page at your guild, where you can see which member you killed from which guild.
-Make an arena where guild players 3 vs 3 can battle.
-Make a costum client, so players can't use bot, that would be very appreciated ;).
-If your guild, gots the most frags, the players of the guild will have a yellow skull.
-If you are the best fragger of the day, you will have a white skull, if you have the most frags of the week you will have a red skull and if you got the most montly frags, you will have a black skill.
-If a guild wins a war, so the guild killed ... amount of players of the other guild, all the players of the guild will receive something like soul orbs or gold coins/platinum coins/crystal coins. If you won like 10 war, better eq could be bought. (those items could also be donation items).
-People can donate to be a higher level.
-Make a few (large) areas and change by every 30 minutes, from position.

~Sentielo

Some ideas:
-Than you should make a statistics list with the most daily frags, weekly, montly, etc.
-Mayby its funny that peoples can start their own guild, with a maximum of 5 players. These peoples can't attack there own team mates. Than there will be a page at your guild, where you can see which member you killed from which guild.
-Make a costum client, so players can't use bot, that would be very appreciated ;).
-If your guild, gots the most frags, the players of the guild will have a yellow skull.
-If you are the best fragger of the day, you will have a white skull, if you have the most frags of the week you will have a red skull and if you got the most montly frags, you will have a black skill.
-If a guild wins a war, so the guild killed ... amount of players of the other guild, all the players of the guild will receive something like soul orbs or gold coins/platinum coins/crystal coins. If you won like 10 war, better eq could be bought. (those items could also be donation items).

~Sentielo

1: sounds good
2: fail -.-?
3: they already have something similar to that
4: overpowered feature.. ue comboes etc would be too imba
5: ~~~~~~~~
6: they will have 0 players.
7: that actually sounds good
8: no.. better would be if you have most frags online at the moment you would recieve black skull (no side effects, just the cool skull)
9: won 10 wars etc? wtf? this is a war server, not a ob server~~
10: already exists... 120 donate 100 normal
11: Sucks, Large areas = Bullcrap. Needs loads of small spaces to trap etc. NO OB >.<

Some ideas:

~Sentielo

1: sounds good
2: fail -.-?
3: they already have something similar to that
4: overpowered feature.. ue comboes etc would be too imba
5: ~~~~~~~~
6: they will have 0 players.
7: that actually sounds good
8: no.. better would be if you have most frags online at the moment you would recieve black skull (no side effects, just the cool skull)
9: won 10 wars etc? wtf? this is a war server, not a ob server~~
10: already exists... 120 donate 100 normal
11: Sucks, Large areas = Bullcrap. Needs loads of small spaces to trap etc. NO OB >.<

I think like you do in this case, and about the custom client also thought about this. People don't like it.. :p

You need to lose experience, otherwise it will get out of hand

Atm, your character will be reseted to level 120 when you die.

Ok, since when did it became easy to make that? With this functions : Able to send PM, Count frags, Quests, Work with death and stuffs like that
I didn't mean whole stuff, just this: Nick + random numbers.

It doesn't make "INSERT INTO players VALUES (NULL, "Sorcerer 29127", etc...)
I didn't even think about it.

Back