• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWar.net - Project

I think you should aim on a Balanced PVP System. For sure you will say, that you are working on such a system or currently got one but I just remind you that most people ain't like spells (in my eyes). I prefer the Magic Wall Rune+ Sudden Rune PVP System and not the UE PVP System. Right now, all War Servers are unbalanced, which means, people spamm spells, dashing away spamming mana on themself, coming with dash and ue....

In my opinion, lower the Spell Damages for sure.

What kind of Map you gonna use? I hope you won't make such a map where you can make everywhere levitate since on such Servers like warots, people keep spamming spells by this way...

I wish you good luck to your Project but it will be hard to get the "true pvp players".

P.S: As a name maybe a fusion between Bilmattan and Xamppy= Xampttan`? XD

I think you should aim on a Balanced PVP System. For sure you will say, that you are working on such a system or currently got one but I just remind you that most people ain't like spells (in my eyes). I prefer the Magic Wall Rune+ Sudden Rune PVP System and not the UE PVP System. Right now, all War Servers are unbalanced, which means, people spamm spells, dashing away spamming mana on themself, coming with dash and ue....

In my opinion, lower the Spell Damages for sure.

What kind of Map you gonna use? I hope you won't make such a map where you can make everywhere levitate since on such Servers like warots, people keep spamming spells by this way...

I wish you good luck to your Project but it will be hard to get the "true pvp players".

P.S: As a name maybe a fusion between Bilmattan and Xamppy= Xampttan`? XD

So i am the only one who thinks that knights are OP? They require like no skill at all and hit quite hard when granning so people start spamming manas and utito tempo then exori gran like mad, no one can kill them (unless its a big group+a good paralyze)

Like both proposals.

I will try to balance the vocs as good as I can.

I'll try to make up a time with all the testers so we can balance it :)

Thanks again,
Max

So i am the only one who thinks that knights are OP? They require like no skill at all and hit quite hard when granning so people start spamming manas and utito tempo then exori gran like mad, no one can kill them (unless its a big group+a good paralyze)

Knights are made for pushing in Open battles by going forward, supported by sio and mwall/push enemies.

Also they are made as blocker and can only be combod by some mages..

Knights are made for pushing in Open battles by going forward, supported by sio and mwall/push enemies.

You know what your talking about :D

Mind joining the "beta-testers"?

ye but in ot server fights its more like auto following someone spaming exori gran and renewing utito tempo, and they almost never die because people get bored of trying to kill them since most people dont enter in big groups to war ots, its easier to take down a mage with a knight than with another mage

ye but in ot server fights its more like auto following someone spaming exori gran and renewing utito tempo, and they almost never die because people get bored of trying to kill them since most people dont enter in big groups to war ots, its easier to take down a mage with a knight than with another mage

That's true but it depends on making a war server, making with only 2 teams would be possible.

Will do a "project" thread tomorrow or later today. :)

Edit :
I need a name first :D

Last edited:
Back