• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

time frags and znote acc

xscas

Reaction score
how this time?
timeToDecreaseFrags = 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000
how it works? as I lay for each frag out in 24 hours

-------------------------------------

ERROR ZNOTE ACC:
SyGRdq.jpg

connect.php
Code:
[...]
$connect = new mysqli($config['127.0.0.1'], $config['xxxxx'], $config['xxxxx'], $config['database']);
if ($connect->connect_errno) {
    die("Failed to connect to MySQL: (" . $connect->connect_errno . ") " . $connect->connect_error . $install);
}
[...]

Last edited:
you're not supposed to write the value in the config array, only the parameter.
Code:
$connect = new mysqli($config['host'], $config['username'], $config['password'], $config['database']);

Ignazio

you're not supposed to write the value in the config array, only the parameter.
Code:
$connect = new mysqli($config['host'], $config['username'], $config['password'], $config['database']);

Ignazio

i put values :(
but not work

$connect = new mysqli($config['127.0.0.1'], $config['junior32'], $config['asb9406kf'], $config['database']);
OBS: my database name is "database"

@Znote

Last edited:
No, you misunderstand, it's a variable, it's supposed to be $config['host'], not $config['127.0.0.1'], and $config['password'], see?

Ignazio

No, you misunderstand, it's a variable, it's supposed to be $config['host'], not $config['127.0.0.1'], and $config['password'], see?

Ignazio
yes, if I let it keeps popping up error
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: host in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php on line 258

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php on line 258

Notice: Undefined index: password in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php on line 258

Notice: Undefined index: database in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php on line 258

Back
Top Bottom