• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tipps / Tricks, Ideas, What to buy? How to play?

qaushinio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey guys, Since I'm a experienced LoL player, and I know alot of people here are too, Ask for whatever you need here instead of general discussion so everyone is able to read it.

------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is specifically for tips, tricks & ideas, this is NOT a 'HERPA DERPA IM BETTAH THAN YEH BREH", just stick with the idea OP had, if you really don't like someone else's suggestion, give a good argument without using offensive language or you will get an infraction.

THIS IS A WARNING.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then

How do you counter Orianna mid? Explain carefully, pls

I used to play alot of champions against VERY good Orianna's. I ended p thinking I'm just bad. Well, Changed my mind when I stopped playing mains and went over to champions I used to play Rarely.

What will give you a HUGE advantage is a champion with a high mobility at lvl 6+, Such as Ahri, Khazix(if u skill the E) and champions with a passive shield such as some ap malhite(loltroll) or what is even more efficient, MOrgana.
What you need to beat orianna is a 1 combo burst lol noob down shit, poke will usually end up beeign blocked by the shield she skilled to atleast level 3, So you need to puierce the shie,d mage demage, and still win the trade. to win trades : Lifesteal, A shield, more demage/hp.
SUggestions : Vladimir, Morgana.
Vladimir: huge lfesteal, more hp, the pool to dodge all of her skills ( well you can, aim for avoiding beeign demaged by ulti, ganks and try to towerdive with it only if you are 100% sure if you can beat the enemy.

Morgana: Combine your Q with the blood on the groudn thingy (lolz) and shield yourself Pre, use auto attacks ( since her auto attacks arent gonna demage you that much cause the huge dmg comes from the passive magical demage which you block with your shield.).

To win a lane with ori get some good gank possibly by a shen or a rammus which taun her, easiest way to win.

how do you play Zed, just bought him but his combo isn't that clear to me yet, right now I do:

R>E>auto_att>Q>auto_att and he walks of like half hp.

Also, if you ulti on a target and use your W ... do you get 3 shadows? (yourself, w-shadow and r-shadow?)

against the best orianna's, the safest pick is gragas,
u'll be able to get ur cs without having to wurry about her poke, (start with dorans),
1v1 fights are winnable, if u dodge her skillshots and hit urs, but don't engage urself, easier to work on ur opponents mistakes then creating a dangerous position for urself
u can outroam her once u go back for boots + tear + 2 wards (around lvl 6)

u won't CRUSH ur opponent in lanephase , but in mid-late u'll be able to outscale her in teamfights, since u cockblock any malph-ori,heca-ori or rengar-ori 'ish engages

how do you play Zed, just bought him but his combo isn't that clear to me yet, right now I do:

Also, if you ulti on a target and use your W ... do you get 3 shadows? (yourself, w-shadow and r-shadow?)

using clone shadow first, and than (it reyls on what you skilled, ) just use ur Q to poke, farm, or E to farm, and Q to poke, but use ult first, cause all the dmg you do afterwards is gonna go on top of him as magical demage again!

how do you win vs darius and what is the safest pick?

Wile darius uses Every kind of Damage (Magical with his passive, Ad with his skills, Absolute with his Ultimate) Going tank doesnt really fit, Beeign tanky does.

So what you do is : Play kayle. Easiest champ in the world to beat darius. He is completly relying on his ult and the 5 stacks before. He will put 5 stacks in and ult than, so you use kayle ult when you see his animation starting, slow him, give yourself the speed buff and harass wile kiting.

Yorick was a few good games against darius with the constant poke and sustain due to passive and ninja tabi and Jayce cause of the range and the Q/wall potential.

won a few games with elise aswell wile spiderform was a notouch. stay in distance with ur webthingy and you get a good game, farming is easy on all of these 4 champs against darius.

I try to poke em a bit to like 60%~ hp and then use ult, when I ult, I wait untill I have full energy so I can use my full combo. Ult, W, E, R and 1 or 2 autoattacks. W + Q is also a nice poke if you don't miss, it's save and W + E slows them aswell.

edit: btw, I noticed that I'm easily countered when I play zed, if someone gets armor, you are screwed as zed. So when playing AGAINST zed, get armor and 5 pots or so.

I also go for brutalizer first and then last whisper, because of the armor pen. after that, I ussually see if I have to go off-tank else, just full AD on zed, he's kickass and snowballs quite hard. Still, he's easily countered.

Good 3v3 meta?

As weird as it sounds I fucking suck on the new 3vs3 map eventho I used to be flat 1.9k elo sometimes more with my old 3vs3 team. We used to play a tanky supp and adc on the bottom and some very strong sololaner top.
Such as morde or something.. Sorry that I cannot help you with that one too much.. morde nunu and vayne should work you might try that one out

As weird as it sounds I fucking suck on the new 3vs3 map eventho I used to be flat 1.9k elo sometimes more with my old 3vs3 team. We used to play a tanky supp and adc on the bottom and some very strong sololaner top.
Such as morde or something.. Sorry that I cannot help you with that one too much.. morde nunu and vayne should work you might try that one out

adc in 3v3? ***** pls ;]

How to counter Garen Top solo lane.

Nidalee, keep on hitting him so his passive doesn't activate. after level 6 just pounce away when he tries to silence you. Remember to use bushes for your passive and remember to use your traps in the bushes so you have vision of him.

Back