• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Titan's Screenshots Thread

@Fierce: Bitch, I was asleep! LOL

@above: thanks. Im trying lol

Leveled the paladin for a while. Two levels and my magic level while trying to loot some green pieces of cloth.

Time to get ready for work, maybe more pictures later.

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Some more paladin advances.. fucking bored.

Looted dragon scale mail, magma coat, etc.

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Yalahari quest finally completed on the paladin... sheesh!

Also, got access to Goroma now so I can buy my own stars, lol.

Regards,
Cody

nx6fp.jpg

Thanks again to Estevez, Sick, Jack Mehoff, and the rest of the team.

I died but recovered 171 and got 172 (nearly 173) from completing the quest... ;)

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
sllluttttt

Eh, think you need to help my ek level some..

I'm relatively busy this week, but I'll try to find some time to play. If I stopped leaving my wireless mouse at home I could play at work, lol

Regards,
Cody

Updated status of all of my characters I mainly play on. Sorc is only 111, so I'll update it once he makes it to 130 and gets a few quests done. :)

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

Level 173.. I also finished getting 1440 renown for Warzones. Tried to hunt in warzone one and some noob kept luring on me so I left.. waste of a mission crystal, but I looted a muck rod and cloths, so not too bad I guess.

Regards,
Cody

136 on the paladin.

Died on the ed, lost 173 and some of my ml, losing motivation to play so I'll be back whenever.

Regards,
Cody

Been leveling the sorcerer, the knight and the paladin.

Knight is on final mission of Yalahar quest. Almost level 136.
Paladin is level 139, almost 140. Need to do Demon Helmet Quest.
Sorcerer went from 113 to 125, almost 126 today. Did mostly questing (eg. Djinn, Isle of Evil, Demon Oak). Need Demon helmet quest, too.

Regards,
Cody

Keep it going and always remember:
Don't worry, be HAPPY!

~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~

Been sick in rl so haven't done much online the past week.. Hoping to get back into it since I feel better now.

Really quick, did a quest ive been waiting to do, lol.

Regards,
Cody

Once again, level 173 does not like me, lol.

So, decided to go get my level back and my money from blessings/supplies. Did more then that, so I'm ahead of where I was. Pfft, stupid noobs trying to get me redskulled.

Think i'm at 66% for 174 now.. I'll go for 175 once works over with today.

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

42% for 175.. but lazy & have stuff to do.

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

I lied.. here's 175.

Regards,
Cody

Tamed a sheep finally..

Got level 176..

Then, the grim reaper decided I liked 175 better, lol.

I'll try to find a little free time to play this week, otherwise I probably won't have time for a few days. 180 is my goal now.. then ill aim higher lol.

Regards,
Cody

Lost any desire to play here with the lack of updates, the overall lack of respect from 95% of the idiots playing here, the amount of botters in EVERY spawn is just sad.. Wish there was a future on this server but it'll eventually just go to shit like most servers do.

Giving away everything on my 3 accounts to Accuracy for the things he's done for his guild, being an overall good guy, and how respectful/mature he is to everyone if hes given the same respect.. I'll be on in a day or two to mail everything to him.

The account is up for grabs, too.

Regards,
Cody

Back