• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TNT Etherbank

Orkanite

omfg mapper
Reaction score
https://www.tntopentibia.com/

Here me and Xanitex will be posting our mapping works, respectively, which are or will be in TNT Etherbank at a later date.

[UPDATE]
Most recent minimap
Minimap4-2-13_zpsc324961b.png

[ORIGINAL POST]
AGTeaserI.png

AGTeaserII.png

AGTeaserIII.png

AGTeaserIV.png

Assassins' Guild - Coming soon

Last edited:
Looks good man! Love the subtlety, didn't spoil it too much.

It really is a great server too! The map is awesome, and the quests are great.

Thanks Bintzer :] Yea I figure I'll leave the rest for those who will come check it out. xD

Minimapinprogress.png

Updated minimap - will change again soon

Last edited:
It's great Orkanite =) But look at your big tree at the top of the picture. Borders under it are fucked up. Rest looks perfect =)

Pretty creative, but the fountain is out of place in my opinion. Maybe you are mixing up random sprites a bit too much.

It was there before the renovations began. Does look a bit out of place tho eh. Now I look at it more there is something that bothers me about having 4 different types of flame in one shot lol.

A druid outside of Arkdun who befriends and tames bears pleads you to find a way to hunt down and reveal to the Arkdunain that you have found and eliminated the threat of a vicious grizzly that plagues its townspeople who dare to venture outside the gates so they don't continue to kill his friends. If you are cunning enough to find an Elixir of the Dead hidden deep within the catacombs beneath the ancient Tomb of Erik you can feed it to the sleeping bear to tame an undead cavebear :D

BearCave.png

BearCaveII.png

Last edited:
Interesting history, a bit too much spoiled tho. The mapping is good, but I dislike the way you used the tall mud borders, they are looking too much straight.

Yeh I didn't think I'd make a habit of it. Just wanted to give an idea of the depth of the quests through an example.

Thanks for the critique. I wish there was that same type of border except more jagged. I see what you mean especially about the one closest the entrance of the cave. Changed it up some.

Back