• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TNT Etherbank

Thanks for comments :D It's great to hear people are enjoying my mapping!

lizquestIII.png

Last edited:
A little bug in the mountain, but looks nice. I like how you used the new sprites.

Not completely detailed yet (debris, stones, etc.) but this thread could use a bump lol
16a5x0m.png

Last edited:
I've decided to share a small teaser of the area I'm working on as well that may take a while to get put into the game simply due to the limited amount of time I've had lately due to school and work. The dwarf district of this city is shown in the screenshot below, while the elf districts are still being worked on. This city consists of a slave dwarf sector that is overseen by the elf districts to the north and the south. The elves have enslaved these dwarves, and battles run rampant throughout the streets. The battles will be using our monster versus monster feature more than we have ever before with "NPCs" fighting consistently in the streets.

OsdourTeaser.png

Keep up the work Xain, looking forward to this leveling area, should be fun and yet also challenging for some of the other higher levels on the server.

New mysteries buried deep in the wilderness of Koroth
KorothStonehenge.png

~
hiddenshrine.png

A unknown continent has been discovered to the south of Koroth. It's mysteries wait to be unfolded as new regions are discovered.
bintzarea.png

Credits to Bintz for the last shot. TY for the epic new area :D

Random shot from upcoming new Nazi Zombie event - to be very similar to Xbox version :D
NaziZombies.png

First little teaser for the upcoming Kelfast/Ferumbras's Tower update(still far from complete)
KelfastTeaserI.png

Compare to-
Minimapinprogress.png

creds to Falarion for supplying us with a great base to work off of <3

I'll be posting more in-game shots of this new area in the near future. :]

I'm so honored to have Orky as a mapper, Bintzer has been helping a great deal and Falarion did help with the base of Kelfast. I'll hopefully have some new screenshots to show soon as well in regards to the Zombie Event live.

Mapping combined with all the well-made scripts and rpg makes it the best server I've ever played, sadly not many ppl are playing so, I'm doing free quest services and helping ppl on the storyline when they start, as a motivation for them to come and briing friends!

Come join all the awesomeness of Etherbank!

Back