• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TNT Etherbank

Why is there a Draptor there on the mountain?
its an unexplored island filled with ancient monsters
21ozukx.png

Nice man, :3

here's one more from a'arendahr:

dwb86g.png

Last edited:
First of a few Kelfast shots--
Tree1.png

-
Tree2.png

-
Tree3.png

-
Tree4.png

-
Kelfast1.png

Old shot worth re-posting from old thread but not worth extra post--
Dwarf Slavemine in Mt Virdun - execution cliff/reinforced seawall
DwarfSlaveMines.png

Last edited:
Wow, what an unique kind of city, really creative. I think you should make the jungle nature (from the first pictures) on the other places of the city too.

Damnit, I love that tree!
And that little tiny island in the water to the south of the dwarfs is pretty awesome

You do like limestone, don't you?

Last edited:
Thanks for comments :D Limestones legit D:<

I think I will do that Limos :] and thanks :D

Mount Bohrlos Foothills

Set out southward from Arkdun, the last tower passes.
BohrlosX.png

A warm welcome, probably thanks to the scout tower on the ridge
BohrlosXI.png

I've found my way into their village
Bohrlos1.png

The wind is strong up here
Bohrlos2.png

Not sure if pain or rage
Bohrlos3.png

Part II coming soon

Last edited:
It looks really good but one thing; The big grass border going over the smaller grass border. And I dislike the frozen mud, the grey debris going on top of the grass (IMO all the way)

I like how you have your own style how to make things, even tho I normaly don't like the use of different grass types together, it still looks pretty good. it's like some wild nature. Only thing I don't really like is the gravel/debris on grass.

Thanks for comments :] Might have to trim back gravel some. Frozen mud is such a weird name lol, just looks like a darker vein of rock to me. I'll have to test it out with just the regular gray and see what I think.

Bohrlos Foothills part II

The elders say the stones scare away dragons from the mountain
Bohrlos8.png

I think I know why
Bohrlos4.png

Resting in the shade of a mighty tree
Bohrlos5.png

~
Bohrlos9.png

That must be where they get their fresh water
Bohrlos6.png

Time to find out who's in charge
Bohrlos7.png

Last edited:
Looks good besides for the random dead body piles in the last picture and the dragon lamp.

I think on some places you should use less dark grass, to give it a bit more clean effect on places without much nature details. Also you have a roof bug, a mushroom/tree on a stone, flying trees and coral on a mountain?:p But I love how you make the giant trees and how you use those mangroves.

@Dark- In a village full of headhunters and barbarians, there are bound to be heads. In my mind the piled up bones and skulls in certain areas serve as symbols of territorial strength and could be used for intimidation. Might take out the lamps.

@Limos- The trees that aren't on flat ground are supposed to be rooted in the rocks D:< flying trees.. ouch lol cut me deep
The coral looks like a shrub to me and my players will tell u I will fight to the death defending that position.
Yeh I was a bit hasty with the grass may go back and trim it up a bit.

Thanks for comments :]

Last edited:
Oh, I guess you can see it like that too, but its mostly the sprite that is made for flat ground what makes it look a bit flying imo :p

What is with the carpet? is it a flying carpet? Nice nature btw, looks really wild. I like how the rock looks part of the mountain and with the sea star on it what makes it look like the water was higher before. Although maybe on some places less different ground types.

Border bug by the stairs. It looks nice overall: as Limos said nice nature it looks wild.
Oh and I still disapprove with the frozen mud, haha.

Yea its a flying carpet xD For now you can use it to travel between Mt Bohrlos and Crux.

First coat Kelfast jungle peninsula - team session product of TNT players Satan, Eliade, Falarion, and I. Thanks guys! Fun as hell mapping with you ^_^

Omgthisissexy.png

Last edited:
Back