• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TNT Etherbank

It is said that a thousand rebels wait in their fortress behind this gate for the perfect moment to retake the Slatian held town of Crux.

Call their bluff in Etherbank's next map update xD
let me quote

I think they look big, it may be bad ingame, Idk

I think in certain cases my players have had to adjust to the idea, but my feedback from them is usually pretty positive :]

Thanks for the comment. I'll definitely try to, when necessary, make it as clear as possible that their foliage essentially covers walkable ground.

Even for spammage your architecture makes up for it :p
Love your style, really wish your server had more players

Thanks Perox. We will someday xD

Old mapping but still worth posting!

Nightmare Mount Quest

Last edited:
Hammer of Prophesy Quest
Creds to Xan for the epic MvM combat capabilities
Creds to Orklet for uberbawss quest scriptage/mapping (aside from that bomb as hell foodstand, that was Limos and I yoinked it <3 )
Creds to Icewind for epic vid

Random new custom house "Slatian Citadel"

PattraclisCustomHouse_zpse15ff6a3.png

Meadowmill Time Tower

MeadowmillTimeTower_zps05da036f.png

River secret
MeadowmillRiver_zpse0cbbe5e.png

New Koroth minimap rough

Koroth-CrystalAge-unfinished-teaser_zps6f80ffdf.png

compare to

Ethermap_zpsb20341be.png

revamped the walls a bit tonight so its not just two almost perfectly rectangular cities on the same continent. Ima mess it up some more soon

Wallmod_zps2e6d7768.png

(much of south koroth including most of meadowmill was actually done by a different mapper, wish I knew his name for creds, who put his map up for download. I'm just detailing/modding it for TNT Crystal Age.)

Last edited:
Why go trough all the work with custom and then have Svargrond in the map?
I like the minimap, though it's a bit spread out (long distances between stuff, especially the southern part is like separated from the rest).

Anyway, good job!

That's a really good question- get's me wondering.
Even when it was in the server hardly anyone really went up there so I blocked it off just to not spread population too much.
I'm thinking I'm going to go back and mod it super heavily after i finish up with south Koroth to the point that its unrecognizable and maybe incorporate the crafting or purchasing of snow shoes so people can travel at normal speed on snow, cuz they hated that lol.

About the distances, I always liked the thought of a sort of DEEP ground-level wilderness where you know that you're very far from the nearest friendly civilization like Fellowship of the Ring status, and also it has always looked a little strange to me on a lot of minimaps how major towns are super close to each other. For the sake of restocking on supplies and such I think you're right though. I'll probably have to put a small outpost on that mountain that separates the north and south and another between arkdun and svar.

Korothdistanceproblem_zps242ac3f2.png

Thanks for the feedback

Looks pretty good. I like the way you understand, imagine or 'process' the tibian world objects. Even though it's ambitious to work in a map in order to play or host it, it's still fun to do. Good luck.

About the distances, I always liked the thought of a sort of DEEP ground-level wilderness where you know that you're very far from the nearest friendly civilization
i also like this concept, however for gameplay sake you definitely need something like postmasters, or like you said small little outposts

One of the best servers I've ever played. Wish Orky could ever bring it back. Miss all the gauntlets

Back