• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TNT Etherbank

I thought those were bracers of some kind. Anyhow, if Limos says so I guess I stand defeated.
challenge+failed.png

Helping fight off the lizard invasion forces in the Kelian dead zone.
KelianDefense2_zps94075645.png

KelianDefense_zps25280f75.png

- - - Updated - - -

A player on my server (Gansir) made this guide for my "Water Dungeon Quest."

TinLiz1_zpsb7ccfdf8.png

TinLiz2_zps06ba9c90.png

TinLiz3_zps81b5470b.png

TinLiz4_zpsdd790011.png

TinLiz5_zpsb35f2ca1.png

Nice illusion with the mountain, but it seems rather empty. . I would add more dirt paths and have some thick grass borders on the dirt paths, maybe. Oh you missed a border by the tree < of the mountain north of the flower.

Nice spot on the border. :] Thanks

Revamped the Magic Duels Arena a bit today and hosted a tourny.

MD1-17-13I_zps101c5790.png

Orky, I'll be honest, you're trying to add too many things; things that don't go well together. I'd recommend to figure out a style and stick to it.

Honesty is expected. I have a style. I guess it's just unusual. For any that haven't played my server, the reason the temple is divided in two is because the city is split down the middle by two opposing factions that banded together to unite against outside forces but still occasionally battle among themselves in the streets. The temple is the only building in the center separating white from black, templar from unholy.

I have an idea that I think might improve the color scheme. I'll post here in a few.

- - - Updated - - -

Templenew2_zps74dad04d.png

Last edited:
Orky's architecture has always intrigued me, it's not something I'd like to map but he makes it look pretty epic, and it works well for his server.

You map very weird imo, but when I see it I always have the feeling of wanting to play the server.

Back