• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all guys that got kicked from troublemakers

sparticus

Reaction score
Haha, you are bunch of hilarious kids. Insanity boltz - i already live in england, i even live in the same city as you but seriously dont expect me to come over and stab you or whatever you brummies do because i dont take this game this as serious as you do.

I will reply to the other threads - yes you are crying, its funny how you are saying that you are not charlovers but then you give the most fucked up statement saying that veziv is a charlover xD when he doesnt even have a char here.

I died 7x and still came back, he died once and he didn't even appear.

Wut? When was that?

I can see that you are mad and you are drowning in tears since you are so pathetic to call people 'polish cunts' all the time, like a group of frustrated little boys that got killed in tibia :( You are trying so hard to be a legend on this ots but in reality you are a bunch of spoiled kids that feel they are better than everyone else in this game.

Lastly: Cry me a river :cool:

This team will be better of without some stuck up kids from ots, so as i said before. Bye bye.

better? you lost that warmode lastnight hard after we left, your so better than us, why the fuck you making a new thread anyway? your the one whos crying.

btw cannot live your own country? any you call me chav? lool like comedy to my ears

and i am already a legend, loads of people know me and know who i am, unlike you.

Last edited:
call people 'polish cunts' all the time
Got enough.

Not sure if you will be safe out of pz..
Don't even bot, we will come for you..

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH
AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
THHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
OOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
TTTTTTHHHHHHRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

No kind regards,
Flandie :ninja:

Im a charlover? Got most deaths in several battles, Im always in front, spending 20 bp ssa in a fight, pl's what do they do? They stand in the back, but still they manage to get killed, and what then? We go from 35 or 40 players in the start of a battle, then half trough it, WOOPS were like 25 players and we're not the ones that have left it lol.

Omg sparticus you must be rly dumb asshole to create a thread only to blame them you are only giving some of them a reason to laught on polacks like they do all the time ^.-

Shleder - go cry and kill yourself because they laugh at you, maybe dont say that you are polish since you care so much? :(

and i am already a legend, loads of people know me and know who i am, unlike you.

Oh, that really hurts my feelings, your mother must be so proud that you are a legend according to 10people on a OPEN TIBIA SERVER :DD.

btw cannot live your own country? any you call me chav? lool like comedy to my ears

Go to school and learn something. I wonder how your great country would have looked without immigrants. But thats a different topic. Oh, i nearly forgot. How does it feel seeing that a "polish cunt" has better english than you?

Got enough.

Not sure if you will be safe out of pz..
Don't even bot, we will come for you..

wut?

Chill brooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shleder - go cry and kill yourself because they laugh at you, maybe dont say that you are polish since you care so much? :(

Oh, that really hurts my feelings, your mother must be so proud that you are a legend according to 10people on a OPEN TIBIA SERVER :DD.

Go to school and learn something. I wonder how your great country would have looked without immigrants. But thats a different topic. Oh, i nearly forgot. How does it feel seeing that a "polish cunt" has better english than you?

wut?

niggalover beat myself this time.. ) :

Topic should be closed, certain people go beyond stupidity, it can't be more pathetic, seriously.

Bunch of kiddies fightin' over a game, you all are freaks.

wut?

your the most retarded i have ever seen, yes i am from england so i have to use perfect england ? nono lol

Guys stop making stupid topic on forum :) im not fucking charlover AND WE KILLED DA BOMBA AND INSANITY UE AND REST LEAVE OUR VENT AND AFTER THEY LEAVE I DELETE ACC FOR THEM .

Guys stop making stupid topic on forum :) im not fucking charlover AND WE KILLED DA BOMBA AND INSANITY UE AND REST LEAVE OUR VENT AND AFTER THEY LEAVE I DELETE ACC FOR THEM .

What did you expect veziv? Killing me was just stupid, you gotta have a lack of iq or something. However, how is your guild doing now? You should actually do pretty good cause you can all talk your orc language without any complaints cant you?

Dafuq did i just read... lol you guys are taking this "shadowcores" ot a little bit to serious, should have acted big back then on old zantera's and eriana's lmao

Back