• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all guys that got kicked from troublemakers

calar you fat fucking mushroom you want me to give you the cam? i watched it and we had 8 noobchars on our back and some of the nicks i recognise were people from your team, so gz lying to be before. You had no noobchars mwalling as i just watched so gz lying for the second time 2. You were more than us, stats dont tell shit since i counted you had about 5-6 more people. Oh and yeah im not even going to mention that you had 300mages and eks when we had 180druids.

And no one is crying since we got out and battled. You are the pussy team since when we were outnumbering you you said "no no no, i stay depo".

Rotfl. Are you trolling? Because i didnt know people like you still exist :D

Edit:

hahahahahaa, you killed me now. Its not even rl tibia mr great ots legend. Instead of that try to learn your native language you uneducated twat

What does the movie has to do with real tibia? he didnt even mention it. 0.0 or did I get it wrong? xd

hahahhaahhaahhaah
omg
hahahahahahahahahhaha
VEZIV BRAT HAHAHHA
WHAHAHAHAHHA OMG
cant stop laughing, u guys actually take veziv srsly on this forum? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
at tibiacams we just laugh at him :(

Flandie retardinho? Best idiot ever. Go back to school stupid motherfucker.

Hey hey hey bic boi. Do not insult Master Flandie.

"Go back to school stupid motherfucker" ? Really? Let me tell you something my friend.

I go to school, I'm in my second year in High School (Gymnasium in Sweden) and my average grade is C. I go to Business and Administration with a orientation to Administration and I'm already looking up information to go to Santa Barbara City College which is located outside Los Angeles so about you telling me to "Go to school" is a total failure as I'm already attending to school and doing decent in it.

"Stupid" = Dude, if you don't recognize how pathetic I'm acting on the forum then you are just dumb as fuck my little none-friend, if you really believe that this is how I act in my personal life then your brain is a huge mess and you should get that fixed (if that is possible.)

"Motherfucker" = Indeed I'm a motherfucker, I love MILFs and I'm proud to tell everyone here that I'm one hell of a MILF Hunter! Bring me dem moms babycakes, bring me dem moms!

Sincerely,
Flandie Maddafakking MILF Hunter.

@up, idk you or so.. but why would u act different in a forum than in real life? r u tryin to act tough over the internet? XD no offense or so just curious

Hey hey hey bic boi. Do not insult Master Flandie.

"Go back to school stupid motherfucker" ? Really? Let me tell you something my friend.

I go to school, I'm in my second year in High School (Gymnasium in Sweden) and my average grade is C. I go to Business and Administration with a orientation to Administration and I'm already looking up information to go to Santa Barbara City College which is located outside Los Angeles so about you telling me to "Go to school" is a total failure as I'm already attending to school and doing decent in it.

"Stupid" = Dude, if you don't recognize how pathetic I'm acting on the forum then you are just dumb as fuck my little none-friend, if you really believe that this is how I act in my personal life then your brain is a huge mess and you should get that fixed (if that is possible.)

"Motherfucker" = Indeed I'm a motherfucker, I love MILFs and I'm proud to tell everyone here that I'm one hell of a MILF Hunter! Bring me dem moms babycakes, bring me dem moms!

Sincerely,
Flandie Maddafakking MILF Hunter.

Your history has bewitched me.

calar you fat fucking mushroom you want me to give you the cam? i watched it and we had 8 noobchars on our back and some of the nicks i recognise were people from your team, so gz lying to be before. You had no noobchars mwalling as i just watched so gz lying for the second time 2. You were more than us, stats dont tell shit since i counted you had about 5-6 more people. Oh and yeah im not even going to mention that you had 300mages and eks when we had 180druids.

And no one is crying since we got out and battled. You are the pussy team since when we were outnumbering you you said "no no no, i stay depo".

Rotfl. Are you trolling? Because i didnt know people like you still exist :D

Edit:

hahahahahaa, you killed me now. Its not even rl tibia mr great ots legend. Instead of that try to learn your native language you uneducated twat

your still crying? must be a new cry record

Maziajka; In this forum & community it isn't worth acting like I'm acting in my real life because I'll get nothing from it and it will just disapoint me so I rather act as a dickhead and enjoy it with the few friends that I really like from this community.

Bezelovsky; I'm happy that you took your time to read my beloved story and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.

Sincerely,
Flandie von Milf Hunter

Sparticus or whaveter ur called. Gimme a screen where u can more than 23 of us. Gimme a fucking screen. There was only 1 and only 1 player without a guild that maybe mwalled u in. But if u didnt notice 3 noobchars were mwalling us when we tried to push in, but we wasnt so stupid like veziv/anuris and just left that place and went around.
Its always an excuse.
Many Players
High Levels
Noobchars
If u dont want to then dont fight u stupid little kids.
Before the battle Anuris msged me cmon ur scared cuz we're even now? ur a pussy bla bla bla we will crush u bla bla bla.
And we see the results of anuris crushing us.

Why would i cry? u stupid little cunt. Your the one who is always crying about all these things that i mentioned before.

Back