• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all guys that got kicked from troublemakers

bro i wanna be like u ;s legend in online game hihi.. bet ur parents are proud.. tell ur childrens in 20 years.. you were a legend in a game called tibia.

nice video not seen this one, i heard mitch leading aswell, plus does it look like i care who i call nobodys? you guys soooo silly.

Who the hell is this Alex acting cool so much, kids nowadays seriously.. taking This ot too serious

This shows how good they are.
Troublemakers are at war against Endless Wipe. Feb 09 2013, 01:32:57 3 - 33

We were 21 versus 20.
Why did they lose now? cuz there was too many noobchars.

We were 21 versus 20.

There is always an excuse bro. They prove they're bad, but won't admit it.

calar you fat fucking mushroom you want me to give you the cam? i watched it and we had 8 noobchars on our back and some of the nicks i recognise were people from your team, so gz lying to be before. You had no noobchars mwalling as i just watched so gz lying for the second time 2. You were more than us, stats dont tell shit since i counted you had about 5-6 more people. Oh and yeah im not even going to mention that you had 300mages and eks when we had 180druids.

And no one is crying since we got out and battled. You are the pussy team since when we were outnumbering you you said "no no no, i stay depo".

a legend, and you? a nobody ok

Rotfl. Are you trolling? Because i didnt know people like you still exist :D

Edit:
nice video not seen this one, i heard mitch leading aswell, plus does it look like i care who i call nobodys? you guys soooo silly.

hahahahahaa, you killed me now. Its not even rl tibia mr great ots legend. Instead of that try to learn your native language you uneducated twat

Last edited:
^ i just explained the situation, since calar already jizzed on the screen because he thinks that he smashed us in a "fair" fight

You have so many excuses. Is this your first war on Shadowcores?

- - - Updated - - -

ps. where was anuris? Oh thats right on a non warmode char.

We were 21 versus 20.

Most Deaths Loro Ek (8 deaths)
Name: Loro Ek
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 111

Let's win war against 150 lvls

Back