• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all posting their work here...

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Im getting annoyed, being not familiar with photoshop (etc) that people only post the final work...

Its kinda hard to follow the process/see their actual work (what they have downloaded and what they have done themselves)

Please post the pic before your work and after your work...

He meant that if we are using a stock (a picture that is already made) and we make something else of that so called stock he whant to see what we have done.

Here's how I've made my lastest signature:

Mostly I'm going to make a background with a brush then I put some other colors (the light scoure) in it and smudge it then I used the sharpen tool and then I went to the filters -> radial blur and changed the options to get a zoom-in effect and used a bit of the burn tool then I've searched for renders on a site

Like this one:
12193ly.png

I used the glowing egdes of the creature on the signature and used the man holding the fire in the middle and searched for another render, a dragon which is on the signature and so I formed my signature a bit together. :)

2yvsz0g.png

@Neon: didnt mean like post your work here in this thread, but like to all that post their work here in otland

@Xenios: didnt really get ur progress but thats what i meant

If you mean that i sohuld say exactly what i did then you will get a wall of text ^^

Before:
942192_20080529_screen0071.jpg

After:
v2copy.png

Back