• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To any mapper interested in $$ [on hold]

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Reaction score
Basically, I'm the worst mapper alive. I hate mapping with a passion, and anything to do with it. I've been working on a project for some time now but without a map then it's nothing. I've tried to find people to map for my project but no one wants to. So this is my last resort to try and get my project completed<finally>. I have an outline for you to work with.

Some Info
My offer: 65$ USD, for base map.. extra details beyond my expectations, I'll pay more. Payment method: Paypal < if this is a problem, tell me>
My request: 3 Towns, Some Different hunting areas, and a few others (estimated mapping time 20-30 hours depending on mapping speed & experience)
Client: v8.54
--------------
*If you enjoy mapping, and just map for fun think about this. I guess you can say I'm (hiring you) to "work" for me. Because as long as I run the server I will need a mapper, and I'll always pay for your work.
--------------
I'm not offering staff position to my server, because only I will be Admin and maybe a few Tutor's because I believe that is one of the biggest mistakes when owning a server.. is giving staff position to those you dont know personally.
--------------
How to Apply:
Send me an application via PM, with the following

• Time Zone
  • Years of Experience
  • Msn (if you have)
  • A few examples of your work
--------------
ps, if your mapping is as good as the following: (chauz, Zisly, Neon, poof, Macedoon, and a few others.. you can easily make about 250$ in 80 hours total of mapping.)

Wow, great opportunity to whoever take's it. I myself will send in a application, good luck all.

Well, I'm not really 'hiring' someone for my server... so I think this is the appropriate section.

He's not hiring he's paying for someone to make him a map ;D
He is corporate buisinessman

Sounds like a good idea... but I've just gotta say HAHAHAHAHAAHA, if you're happy with the mapping grade of poof you cant have to high expectations.. rofl.

Anyway, how would anyone know they aint getting ripped on this then.. quite hard to make this kind of deal <.<

Back