• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To everyone that thinks im a "stealer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can control his computer without that he want you to do it, you have planted a backdoor (a backdoor IS a virus) on his computer.

Exactly, and if I'd have such a virus on my computer, my virus and firewall would block it immediately, but it hasn't detected such a virus so all he told us were simple lies.

Exactly, and if I'd have such a virus on my computer, my virus and firewall would block it immediately, but it hasn't detected such a virus so all he told us were simple lies.

1. not every file is detectable.
2. you said you havn't been online for the last 4 weeks? How come that you was online with me like 3days ago then?:O You got hacked?
3. I see you keep seeing how good you are. Why don't you show me/us some examples?

Okey, i dont know what Nikke has done, but i personal think its wrong of a global moderator to hack someone like this.

But ofc i dont know what Nikke has done and he maybe earned it. (to tired to read 5 pages to understand).

The point is, a backdoor is easy to find like Talaturen said.

And if he is in my computer without having permission, it's impossible for him to be in my comp right now, lol.

Its the same thing, I go to my neighbour with my laptop, connecting to his router and then I can hack his comp

I don't know the situation. Buts its quite obvious that Nikke is just another Server theif. And if the server is as unstable as everyones says. Then its probably not worth stealing anyways.

I don't know the situation. Buts its quite obvious that Nikke is just another Server theif. And if the server is as unstable as everyones says. Then its probably not worth stealing anyways.

The one he got is, but the hosted one is stable and balanced. Also fixed and updated.

Regards, HolmaN.

Not at all, I was going to host it, but then he just didnt care about me, blocked me on msn so I couldn't do anything else. As soon as I realized I was really blocked, I deleted the server cuz it wasnt good at all, the map sucked and so on.

Well as i gues you misunderstood me. I never said that i can controll your computer. You just gave me a change to enter 1 time since you klicked "Oke". Anywais i just said it will get activated on that date nothing else that would be special.

*Hint*
It has access to the internet to check time/date. You wont find it by using a toolbare wich shows you what programe is on the internet because it will check on a randomly time (ONLY if the battery in your computer is empty) the date/time every 56~123* hours (just to check if the timer is right). And dont start telling me that your computer will check all outgoing conections since it aint true, because when i was in i made a port check =) what was really weard that you have opened your router port 80, Ofcourse you are able to close it and make a screeny that i'm "lyng" but it wont work because you will know that i'm telling the truth.

And once again it's not a virus, And no i'm not hacking your computer.

@Tala/or/Kiper,
I think you know what i'm talking about i hearth that you made omething simular ~2 years ago. I'm not sure if the are rumours or not. But with the information that i gave you should know if you made something simulair in the past.

because when i was in i made a port check =)

You don't need to have access to his computer to see which ports he got open, you can just use nmap.

Well as i gues you misunderstood me. I never said that i can controll your computer. You just gave me a change to enter 1 time since you klicked "Oke". Anywais i just said it will get activated on that date nothing else that would be special.

*Hint*
It has access to the internet to check time/date. You wont find it by using a toolbare wich shows you what programe is on the internet because it will check on a randomly time (ONLY if the battery in your computer is empty) the date/time every 56~123* hours (just to check if the timer is right). And dont start telling me that your computer will check all outgoing conections since it aint true, because when i was in i made a port check =) what was really weard that you have opened your router port 80, Ofcourse you are able to close it and make a screeny that i'm "lyng" but it wont work because you will know that i'm telling the truth.

And once again it's not a virus, And no i'm not hacking your computer.

@Tala/or/Kiper,
I think you know what i'm talking about i hearth that you made omething simular ~2 years ago. I'm not sure if the are rumours or not. But with the information that i gave you should know if you made something simulair in the past.

It's just getting more fun all the time :D I just made a port check and I dont have any specific ports open currently, only the ones that is a "must" to be opened. And, I have never pressed ok to anything nor have I got a "pop-up window".. you're just trying to scare me, and I am not getting afraid at all, you're owned that's it.

And what about a "battery"? I am not using a laptop or something like that, so where do you get "battery" from? Loel.

It's just getting more fun all the time :D I just made a port check and I dont have any specific ports open currently, only the ones that is a "must" to be opened. And, I have never pressed ok to anything nor have I got a "pop-up window".. you're just trying to scare me, and I am not getting afraid at all, you're owned that's it.

And what about a "battery"? I am not using a laptop or something like that, so where do you get "battery" from? Loel.

Since your a "good" programmer then you should know something about it laptops,computers etc have it. And i will be the last one laughing just wait and see.

This will be my last respond about it.

You don't need to have access to his computer to see which ports he got open, you can just use nmap.

There are many more programs that can check it. but i dit it when i was inside :p

Last edited:
Well, why did you lie about that my 80 port is opened?

And I am studying programming at school, but you didn't specific your sentence so I misunderstood.

Edit, made a further port scan:

Wait...
The port 80 isn't open on 213.xx.xx.xxx.

VidarHolen.net

Well, why did you lie about that my 80 port is opened?

And I am studying programming at school, but you didn't specific your sentence so I misunderstood.

Edit, made a further port scan:

Wait...
The port 80 isn't open on 213.xx.xx.xxx.

VidarHolen.net

Maybe you closed it after he said it? :p

For the battery, me means the battery inside your comp that starts up ur BIOS and controls your clock settings and shit, well atleast im pretty sure that's what me means nikke.

I mean, I dont have any special public ports open... Actually, I haven't opened 1 singe port in my router or in my firewall and I have never accepted anything on msn nor any other tools, so how can destroy my computer?

EDIT: Made a full system scan.. Found nothing. If you're curious about what virus program I am using, its the latest Norton Virus program, and I am paying for the latest one, and the symantec you get too. He's just trying to scare me, lol.

Even if I'd have a thing like you said in my computer, you wouldn't be able to do anything. If you're going to do something in it, and I am not having my computer online 24/7 so you have to be very careful when you're going to do "it", haha. I'm not spending that many hours here in front of my computer. I wish you good luck, didiediedo.

How did you host a tibiaserver without having port 7171 open?

Btw if any interested, his ip; ************.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you host a tibiaserver without having port 7171 open?

Btw if any interested, his ip; ***********

Ty for saying that, mr Narozia owner.

And, I have closed the port for a while ago.

By the way, I don't have that IP anymore. How come I can login on Narozia now then? You ipbanned me not long time ago, and my router is changing my ip everyday... so its sorta fun.. ^^

EDIT:
The IP Address is: 213.65.29.166
The host name is: 213-65-29-166-no21.tbcn.telia.com

good luck ^^

Btw again, if that would be my ip adress now,then I doubt that theres many here who's intrested having my ip adress any longer, its only mokerhamer who's against me right now. But, I think he'll come over it, though I haven't done anything against him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back