• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint To few swedish moderators..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagkanprata

Banned User
Reaction score
I really see lots of flaming and wars in the swedish section, alot of them include me, I would suggest you to hire some more people for the job, for example HolmaN.

I hope you know that HolmaN quited tibia/ot?
As I understood it he won't be back for a long time..
*Sorry for instulting you in the last thread.:peace:

Yeah I agree. It's only Hani moderating there (Archez is not Swedish so I wouldn't count him). HolmaN is retired if I am not mistaken but someone should be appointed there, yes. Also, when you report a post from the Swedish board the report message must be in English and you can possibly provide a translation of the statement you report.

Last edited:
Oh darn, then I made a huge mistake ;p
sorry, will try to make it easier for you, and hopefully we'll get one or two new moderators =)
you may close the thread if you feel for it

Yeah I agree. It's only Hani moderating there (Archez is not Swedish so I wouldn't count him). HolmaN is retired if I am not mistaken but someone should be appointed there, yes. Also, when you report a post from the Swedish board the report message must be in English and you can possibly provide a translation of the statement you report.

Feloth then?

Norway people often understand swedish..

anyhow.. I'm pretty sure I've seen Feloth speaked swedish somewhere :O

anyhow.. I'm pretty sure I've seen Feloth speaked swedish somewhere :O

Yep!, plus he insulted me on swedish, he told me that i was a banana -.-

Here is the proof*

f5dd8i.jpg

Yeah, i really think that Feloth should moderate the Swedish section too, he's Swedish is very good so that won't be a problem ;)

can't a global moderator and adminstrators moderate all boards? if yes, then talaturen, snel puppie and Blasphemy can speak swedish, i guess..

The swedish board doesn't need a new moderator, report the posts; we are not going to be looking at that board 24/7.

Your posts are so funny.

Yeah, HolmaN whould be a great suggestions, but he's retired. I can't find anyone who's good enough for the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back