• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint To few swedish moderators..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagkanprata

Banned User
Reaction score
I really see lots of flaming and wars in the swedish section, alot of them include me, I would suggest you to hire some more people for the job, for example HolmaN.

There are already enough global mods/admins who can speak/understand swedish. Just report the posts with an english description and every global mod/admin can take care of it.

It's not the Otlands staff problem when people are to ignorant on forums. Then no one reports them, even though it violates Otland rules, which makes you ignorant to. And no, I don't speak swedish.

HolmaN is active on at least the TibiaUG (Basically original tibia) forum.

Yeah Deavz too. I think Zonet and Deavz would work perfectly together, they're both good guys and trustworthy.

he flammes the hole forum.... Zonet and znote (WHY U LEAVE MOD :()

Zisly is a good option aswell.

ye mutch active and also silent ;D

HolmaN is active on at least the TibiaUG (Basically original tibia) forum.

nice gonna check it out is it good ?

Yes, since you lost the best swedish mod (Emtpy) I suggest you pick a new one.

HolmaN
Zisly
Nikkster
a few of them I would like to see as moderators :)
anyway, whoever wll be good, just as long as he does his job

Nikkster? LOL

Scammer.com...

Nah, not Nikkster. He's inactive due to his own forum.

Well, some moderator in the Swedish boards are cleaning posts, even posts that aint suppose to be cleaned.

People asks for help, a kind member answer, moderator removes post before poor guy thats asking for help gets the chance to read it.

Awesome!

I agree. There have been alot of flaming/spamming in the swedish boards lately.
I suggest that Colandus, should get moderator there. As he already have some experiences in moderation from OTfans.

Tbh, i haven't seen anyone on the Swedish boards that deserves a moderator.

Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back