• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Sebus

cuz we kow each other from aurora? better to invite 5 guys with who play on rl (was our enemy) than invite bound / ljecim / drako and trade?
Its the same thing tbh, u wared with them on "RL TIBIA, Aurora more orsha ot than shadow"
And also u had ljecim in ur team but they decided to join xeskay's team instead.

Both, sebus and calar are very nice people, who dont think that shadowcores is real tibia and that are never, ever, worried about what happens on this 2D game

Its the same thing tbh, u wared with them on "RL TIBIA, Aurora more orsha ot than shadow"
And also u had ljecim in ur team but they decided to join xeskay's team instead.

That's why you've got here 8743878chars, 4573857385kks but there you made 100pally?

Calar, plx :D

That's why you've got here 8743878chars, 4573857385kks but there you made 100pally?

Calar, plx
I made 135 rp in 3 weeks? maybe not even that. S
Some Facts
Aurora ( Creation Date: 06/12 )
Highest Level : Zuczkinns 431

Shadowcores ( Creation Date: 05/12 )
Highest Level : Fatima The Bruxa 369

Haha
1 Zuczkinns 431 1317757807
2 Qazq 404 1088941622
3 Yberimba Marteen 393 996569895
4 Bossmod 386 949487792
5 Don Karar 382 917799326
6 Zwiewnny 380 903941895

I made 135 rp in 3 weeks? maybe not even that. S
Some Facts
Aurora ( Creation Date: 06/12 )
Highest Level : Zuczkinns 431

Shadowcores ( Creation Date: 05/12 )
Highest Level : Fatima The Bruxa 369

According what you've said, it's not a feat make a high lvl neither on aurora nor here but haven't seen ppl staying on 200mages with auto ssa/might rings on aurora, that's the main and propably the biggest difference between fighting here and there. Also till 300lvl you've got the same exp as in aurora so lvl only depends on ppl who decided to sold the soul for tibia.

Only smart people are capable of do so smart comparisons .
" Aurora and Shadowcores are almost the same "

He needs a nobel

sure, there is no difference between aurora and shadow !!!!!!!!!!

First of all i want ask author of this topic about something.

1. What was your points when u did post.
2. I dont know why u guys spamming here because that doesnt have sense.

because you've got team here? ;c
No? because its not retarded system like on rl tibia thats why and tbh I dont rly care if i have a team or not, i'd rather listen to someone else and just be a member.

If the system is different, how could you even compare this worlds.

Im not saying that rl tibia system is good or better than used to be because it isn't, it's much worse but different aswell. 200 unkillable mages doesn't show the advantage of shadowcorse's system either.

According what you've said, it's not a feat make a high lvl neither on aurora nor here but haven't seen ppl staying on 200mages with auto ssa/might rings on aurora, that's the main and propably the biggest difference between fighting here and there. Also till 300lvl you've got the same exp as in aurora so lvl only depends on ppl who decided to sold the soul for tibia.

I agree with most of what you said apart from the auto ssa part. A lot of high level people that fought in wars in aurora were deleted for using magebots including your leader.

I agree with most of what you said apart from the auto ssa part. A lot of high level people that fought in wars in aurora were deleted for using magebots including your leader.

But haven't seen Szady running on battle with auto ssa :D

that comparison and the discussion over it is the most stupid thing i ever read on this forum .

Shadowcores is a ot server where you can get 27 x faster xp than in rl tibia , even aurora and aurera . If you try to buy a char here, with 50 bucks you buy a lvl 250, with 150 you have fatima account. On the other hand, in aurora you cant buy anything with 50 bucks, neither with 150 .

This comparison just shows how charlovers some people are, they are even trying to compare their ot server chars with rl tibia ones

ahahaha

There is shadow is 10times better.

agree but when on rl tibia is warmode ppl are excited and want to fiht. Here wm is almost everyday, but you know how is with quality of those battles. Second thing is that on rl tibia if u send wm u kow if teams are balanced. Here are 3 teams to fight and it's really hard to survive wm till 100 frags. On shadow were better fights when were only 2 teams (wipe and shock), even if drako had 40 ppl and half of them was trade.

I can agree with u Made.

Im not saying that rl tibia system is good or better than used to be because it isn't, it's much worse but different aswell. 200 unkillable mages doesn't show the advantage of shadowcorse's system either.

So ur saying that u cant kill 200 mage :D gratz pvp to u brah.

U havent seen takin 200 lvl mages on aurora cuz not many have bot or they are afraid to use it cuz of deletion.

Back