• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Sebus

@@ Lokuf

It shouldnt be that hard for u guys to beat us since we are trade team, no-names, i cant lead. And u guys are old team which plays 4 years which eachother, everyone knows ur team, sebus is pro.

After every battle you act like you want to prove smth to some1.
Don't even know what are you talking about because we've never played with sebus before + maybe we had 36ppl on vent but for sure we haven't been with that number of ppl on battle. OFC WE CAN EXP, BUY SSA, HEAL MONSTERS DURING THE NIGHT but it's not my point.

btw. being sarcastic doesn't change the facts

Last edited:
After every battle you act like you want to prove smth to some1.
Don't even know what are you talking about because we've never played with sebus before + maybe we had 36ppl on vent but for sure we haven't been with that number of ppl on battle. OFC WE CAN EXP, BUY SSA, HEAL MONSTERS DURING THE NIGHT but it's not my point.

you got steam rolled. have a good day sir

I challenge anyone and everyone too a war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hef bic practice from skeon, veziv & anton

stop insulting sebus trade teams ;p Need old times :) when 3-4 team playing 1 year on ot / NATURAL DREAD KILLAZ/ CONGLOMERATE / LJECIM/GROUND

Back