• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Sebus

Aurora war mode > shadowcores wm (ssa + might ring/energy ring refiler destroying battles on shadowcores)
fight without wm Aurora < Shadowcores (100k + 2 lvls xD this is what i love )

I can agree with u Made.

So ur saying that u cant kill 200 mage :D gratz pvp to u brah.

U havent seen takin 200 lvl mages on aurora cuz not many have bot or they are afraid to use it cuz of deletion.

Are you retarded or you rly don't see the point?

aha, so aurora is worse because they're not using full mb?

noticed it !

Are you retarded or you rly don't see the point?

aha, so aurora is worse because they're not using full mb?

noticed it !

Haha where did i say that aurora is shit because ppl dont use mb, u said that ppl dont use ssa on aurora on 200 lvl mages and i said yes because they don't have mb or they are scared of deletion. Sparticus, rly stop hating haha cuz i dont give a shit what u say, u live in england if u have a problem with me come to me and say it to my face.

Im not sure what you wanna prove but if you say that shadowcores is THE BEST RPG server and lvling, fighting here is on the same rules as on aurora, I can only laugh about it ;dd

Haha where did i say that aurora is shit because ppl dont use mb, u said that ppl dont use ssa on aurora on 200 lvl mages and i said yes because they don't have mb or they are scared of deletion. Sparticus, rly stop hating haha cuz i dont give a shit what u say, u live in england if u have a problem with me come to me and say it to my face.

Im just busting your balls, thats the price you pay for posting your pic on the internet big boi. Highlighted that you care actually

Last edited:
If you prefer fighting with endless amount of ssa, might rings and twice more dmg, that's your choice !

Please cry some more, its not even hard to get Stoneskins or money on this ot really so why dont you bring your own so you survive some seconds longer xD?

what ot you been playing? endless ssa? twice sd damage?

he played in aurora you prick and he does make a good point. Endless ssa? If your bot puts it for you then it is endless when you dont even press any hotkeys because you get a pot from your guildmates. Twice sd damage? Duuuh, its obvious that im gonna hit 500 with sd on 250mage with 120mlvl. See why now i think you're stupid?

he played in aurora you prick and he does make a good point. Endless ssa? If your bot puts it for you then it is endless when you dont even press any hotkeys because you get a pot from your guildmates. Twice sd damage? Duuuh, its obvious that im gonna hit 500 with sd on 250mage with 120mlvl. See why now i think you're stupid?

1. rl tibia is shit, 2. i don't use ssa, 3. sit down little boy or you gonna come kill me? lool pussy boy

Satana what are u talkin about? its only us that can buy ssa/m rings

I didn't say that you are the one but you've been playing here for how much? 6months? you've got more ppl, more lvls etc. so it's obvious that you gonna win with the '2 weeks' team but it still must be a great achievement for you to beat Sebus if you're spamming that on every battle XDDD

Omg i will make a big post to finish this of ok?

So lets start, when i first started to fight on this ot which was 4-5months ago no-one was cryin about lvls/ssa the difference was almost the same as it is now, Wille had a team and the highest lvl in our guild was 203 (Bonden) we were fighting against mitch's team (Satana, Rotatez, Nori and many more that are playing with me now) these guys had high lvls range from 200-280 i think not sure but 4 sure they had higher lvls + much more cash since they had no resistance on this ot before wille made a team here. No-one was crying about them having higher lvls or using ssa we just went and fogught with them (we was lossing 2lvls each death) and no-one was crying like u guys cry now when u lose 25% of exp. After few week's of amazing battles mitch's decided to stop playing if think he started to play rl tibia or he was bussy in rl (not my business) so we quited this ot and went to play 8.6 again :D but as u know 8.6 ots are very poor ava/ue/wave in short words disco battle, so after 2 months wille and me decided to start playing here and again we all had 160-220 only wille had a 300 ek when omel's team had 240-300+ but hey we started to play again and after 1 week omel quit the server cuz we owned him, so please dont talk shit about lvls/ssa etc... cuz it aint hard to lvl 300.

U want a tutorial?
get 60 go hive get 150 at 150 start botting grims with ek/rp till 250. ( 1 week max for 250 )

Or if u wanna exp manually
get 150 make wrath of emperor start exping there (2h premium stamina) u'll get 15lvls from 150-200 so in 2-3 days u'll get 200 :D and at 200+ u'll get 7-8 lvls in 2 hours of premium stamina.

STOP SAYING BULLSHIT ABOUT LVLS/SSA/MIGHT RINGS.

Ahh 1 more thing we always have more ppl? right haha :D y-day we had 37 online u had 34 ( 38 on vent u had 36 on vent)

@@ Lokuf

It shouldnt be that hard for u guys to beat us since we are trade team, no-names, i cant lead. And u guys are old team which plays 4 years which eachother, everyone knows ur team, sebus is pro.

Back