• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
YES !!!!battles of one week, someone starts cry or retired and LunarForce more 6 months dead hahahahahahahaha
who the fuck are you anyway? We will have soon 2 teams in Lunar or 3. battle every day.

Explain to me what is hard in botting? :/ don't you wanna live your life? :/ ;with bot i took 6 lvls in 1 day, on lvl 350. explain why exping is hard? :(

But great, if they make 40% shared exp I'll take 10lvls/day so i can be more tanky, no problem mate. But if gms make enable shared, don't think u will exp in poi/inq/hive xD european nolifers will take them for sure ;) + banuta 2ppl sd combo hunting same with goroma.. so u can post after update gms BAN THEEEEM, ;( ;( ;( we can't exp ;( ;( ;( they are lvl 400 so we can't killthem ;( ;( ;( PLOOOX ;( ;( ;(

It's summer + world cup.. is it so hard to understand? This ot has been "dead" from time to time since it started, we are always coming back.

It's summer + world cup.. is it so hard to understand? This ot has been "dead" from time to time since it started, we are always coming back.
AHUAHAUHUH YE BRO..BEFORE "ALL PLAY IN SUMMER"...HAHAHAH NOW "ALL PLAY AFTER SUMMER" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
next...
about Lunarforce always dead.. after brazilians..mexicans and all play here.. LunarForce never dead.
after changes, yes LunarForce dead 6 months

who the fuck are you anyway? We will have soon 2 teams in Lunar or 3. battle every day.

Explain to me what is hard in botting? :/ don't you wanna live your life? :/ ;with bot i took 6 lvls in 1 day, on lvl 350. explain why exping is hard? :(

But great, if they make 40% shared exp I'll take 10lvls/day so i can be more tanky, no problem mate. But if gms make enable shared, don't think u will exp in poi/inq/hive xD european nolifers will take them for sure ;) + banuta 2ppl sd combo hunting same with goroma.. so u can post after update gms BAN THEEEEM, ;( ;( ;( we can't exp ;( ;( ;( they are lvl 400 so we can't killthem ;( ;( ;( PLOOOX ;( ;( ;(
good joke..I almost laugh :(

AHUAHAUHUH YE BRO..BEFORE "ALL PLAY IN SUMMER"...HAHAHAH NOW "ALL PLAY AFTER SUMMER" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
next...
about Lunarforce always dead.. after brazilians..mexicans and all play here.. LunarForce never dead.
after changes, yes LunarForce dead 6 months

You're as dumb as this Everton.. read the other thread I've posted here somewhere from few months ago.. everyone who wrote about summer wrote AFTER SUMMER.. dont blame us for you br kids cant read/speak proper english.

You're as dumb as this Everton.. read the other thread I've posted here somewhere from few months ago.. everyone who wrote about summer wrote AFTER SUMMER.. dont blame us for you br kids cant read/speak proper english.
hahahaha you and your friends, only speak of my english..brs..mokey banana exp etc etc etc.. hahahah...MOREEEEE AND LUNARFORCE ? DEAD BB :)
leave of your computer and will enjoy your summer european

hahahaha you and your friends, only speak of my english..brs..mokey banana exp etc etc etc.. hahahah...MOREEEEE AND LUNARFORCE ? DEAD BB :)
leave of your computer and will enjoy your summer european
kkk, be proud u can enjoy summer all year and eat banana. kkkk

How does 1x exp matter if you still have 25% shared exp bonus + happy hour?

with exp party shared and experience rate 1x lv 300+ nobody wont make 2kk exp/h on any caves.

Last edited:
Man...stop making this thread a Child Fight....
blynder is retard and probably is from brazil, and that's why everyone is racist with us...
but there's no reason to keep answering him...cmon, you all need to be the bigger man here...

It's the future of the server we're deciding...
Everyone's opinion should be respected and the marjority must be applied.

that's all.
now stop arguing about who has the best english or forum pvp
"gajs"

We just loading 1 team vs Calar. Veziv wont be with us,. Battles come every day. If u brs wanna shour your many ppl who play in lunar and want this changes, make a guild and fight. Yea we will be able to fight at late night cuz no school. So LET THE FUN HAS BEGUN! Show that u want war on ot and not rpg.
@Murka
@blynder @Ploodriny @hiioshi @allbrazoltard

Last edited:
safe_image.php

Back