• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming toldera pk movie

I like the old versions of tibia rlly it's nice pvp.

Nice one..

@Pro
You suck too.
So don't go around hypocrising everyone :)..

lol, ur good on sding. but WTF. get them into a trap? they are just running around like noobs haha

you are the guy called Last Man? lmao you suck and btw. its not bad the video just why even cam a knight/pally afk? lol

1. why i suck give proofs.
2. that knight was afk botting;) so not afk only he was afk whit a bot;) before we killed him we killed his afk botter mage friend.

thx for comment.

lol, ur good on sding. but WTF. get them into a trap? they are just running around like noobs haha

in a open desert its pretty hard to get them trapped whit only 2. in the jungle at hydras we trapped that knight sometimes but then he get of uhs and killed him.

thx for comment.

1. your mwalling 4 sqms infront of the guy, when hes walking 1 sqm each 4 secs..
2. you are missing 90% of all your sds
3. you dont know how to trap.
4. theres something called ue
5. nice name, tibiabest333 hahahahhahaha

1. your mwalling 4 sqms infront of the guy, when hes walking 1 sqm each 4 secs..
2. you are missing 90% of all your sds
3. you dont know how to trap.
4. theres something called ue
5. nice name, tibiabest333 hahahahhahaha

1. the m walls did work and stopped him to run away from us and let him stand still for an sd (K)
2. your just got nothing else to say you start random flaming:)
3. im only pking with lolzorkont so making a trap whit 2 people is pretty hopeless in desert? and whitout a trap it worked fine aswell.
4. spam ue when your lvl 60? then your pretty noob and don't know how to use sds, first of all if you use ue i got no mana left and have to recharge it so i am able to use energy waves again so its time waste all the manafluids sd's are good aswell. second if i ue lolzorkont get hitted aswell sometimes that can be dangerous, third of all it worked whit sds as you can see they all ded ded to me (K)
5.i had to take a name fast and all the names were taken so i just picked out that one, normally im never on youtube whit an registrated account, so stfu don't talk about things you don't know ciao flamer (K)

go on flamers, i like to shut your mouth :)

1. yes but you still dont mwall 4 sqm infront of people, doesnt matter if it stops them or not
2. yes I do, I got lots of shit to say, you DO miss 90% of all your sds
3. yea its hopeless for u to make a trap since you CANT
4. theres something called combo, apperently u dont know bout it
5. how about "aojd18932d1d" as a name? or you like"tibiabest333" hahahahhahahah

1. yes but you still dont mwall 4 sqm infront of people, doesnt matter if it stops them or not
2. yes I do, I got lots of shit to say, you DO miss 90% of all your sds
3. yea its hopeless for u to make a trap since you CANT
4. theres something called combo, apperently u dont know bout it
5. how about "aojd18932d1d" as a name? or you like"tibiabest333" hahahahhahahah

1. it DO matter if it stop them ore not? if it stop them i can get closer to them and if they stand still because the m wall i can sd? rofl unknown guy you are plox (K)
2. idc what you think? keep thinking it :p
3. Ye its hopeless to make a trap in desert whit 2 guys vs 1 and the target is running around, if you are so make a cam of it and show me. if you don't then stop talk ;)
4. i can see you didn't watch the video so good LOL because lolzorkont is a paladin, and yes i know sd/ue combo we could make but thats pretty hard if the target is running around so i can't be sure lolzorkont will hit the sd, becuase my ue will hit 100%. so yes i know what it is, and now i start to think who the unknown guy is here. (wait i know it its you :) )
5. i like tibiabest333 more then "aojd18932d1d" idk whats so funny about that? but i choose tibiabest333 because its a video about tibia and im playing tibia at that moment so i think tibiabest333 is a better name on this moment. "aojd18932d1d"

and i know you will reply but your reply will be all bullshit becuase you got now arguments left to bring on. if you do i will reply whit a better argument on your arguments.

kind regards,

assassinho : (pke one) <ingame> (last man) :

nobody wants to see your shitty pvp, please delete it for your own best

kind regards, the pro crew ;)

nobody wants to see your shitty pvp, please delete it for your own best

kind regards, the pro crew ;)

PRO CREW HAHAHA YOU MADE MY DAY (k)

btw 190 vieuws ;) so people wants to watch it i guess? and there are 4 views of me in it. :confused:

show your pvp plox make a video plox plox make me laugh please hahah i bet you got only 8.5+ pvp, oops i can't call that pvp becuause cipsoft did destroy it long time ago. please join that ot lets do 1 vs 1 fight scared biatch. :p

¨No people wnat to see you embarasse yourself =)
just shows how noob you are when you are begging aobut a video of me =) your horny or smth? and I wont waste my time lvling on ryans ot ^^

¨No people wnat to see you embarasse yourself =)
just shows how noob you are when you are begging aobut a video of me =) your horny or smth? and I wont waste my time lvling on ryans ot ^^

i don't talk about a video on ryans ot dumbass. just a neutral video idc what ot. demmm your even more stupid then i though. and why if i ask you to make a video about your "pvp skills" im a noob. explain me please (lets see what kind of funny reply comes out of this)

btw thx for the posts. :) upupup to the 1000 XD

Back