• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tool] Lua scripts Node Builder

Mentioning this rule will be equivalent to breaking it lmao. Even if your fart makes S-word noise you will be warned.
made me even more curious now haha

made me even more curious now haha
Meh, whatever, don't care that much about this forum so...
You can't sell stuff here or advertise in any form, even if you don't mention it directly but post something like "Contact me" in a thread where someone is looking for a script/system that you have... you can expect to get warn the same day.

Meh, whatever, don't care that much about this forum so...
You can't sell stuff here or advertise in any form, even if you don't mention it directly but post something like "Contact me" in a thread where someone is looking for a script/system that you have... you can expect to get warn the same day.
lol fair enough i thought that was the case. I get the rule, their site their rules i suppose. I lurk alot on here but i find myself more and more on that discord lately i much prefer the atmopshere their, i think they have got the right idea with how a modern OT community should work but could eat my words one day lol.

Back