• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tool] Lua scripts Node Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioning this rule will be equivalent to breaking it lmao. Even if your fart makes S-word noise you will be warned.
made me even more curious now haha

made me even more curious now haha
Meh, whatever, don't care that much about this forum so...
You can't sell stuff here or advertise in any form, even if you don't mention it directly but post something like "Contact me" in a thread where someone is looking for a script/system that you have... you can expect to get warn the same day.

Meh, whatever, don't care that much about this forum so...
You can't sell stuff here or advertise in any form, even if you don't mention it directly but post something like "Contact me" in a thread where someone is looking for a script/system that you have... you can expect to get warn the same day.
lol fair enough i thought that was the case. I get the rule, their site their rules i suppose. I lurk alot on here but i find myself more and more on that discord lately i much prefer the atmopshere their, i think they have got the right idea with how a modern OT community should work but could eat my words one day lol.

No sure, I'm not able to work on this every day. It can take from 1 week to 1 month. As soon as it's going to be ready for public release (even in alpha/beta), I'll post here.
famous last words shouldve just let community write the rest of the spaghetti code

said idler aka chatgptdevelotper lmafo u sure can code XDDDD
woah i try to promote new technology once for 1 server and suddenly butt hurt players who cant even host a server themselves have the balls to talk some smack. grow up you are nearly 40 and still play tibia . I only dig up this thread in hopes maybe he decides to put this on github for benefit of community so other people can pick it up and continue since he is too lazy? Wouldn't it be great tool as such in your hands you could even create npc with that brain of yours chief.

how come there is surgency of trolls on this forum that are here only to shitpost come on sick of it now #purge
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise
this is spitting image of those "people"

Last edited:
abandoned*

Also can you guys find better place to talk bullshit?
Reporting this thread so mods can close it, ugh, god damn this community could die already.
You talk "bullshit" all the time. Now you cry.

You talk "bullshit" all the time. Now you cry.
I'm not going around spamming others threads with offtopic stuff just to shit on them. There is a difference between criticism and hate (apparently a lot of people don't get that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back