• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [tool] OTLoot

nsanee

Senator
Reaction score
Small update: changed the comment from "-:" to "--" + minor bugfix

I've had some time lately and I thought I'd play some with c++. This application is the result.

What does it do?

1.It names all the loot items in each of your monsters, so you don't have to remember item ids nor look for them elsewhere.
2. If dropped item is a weapon/armor/shield it will also add information about it's atk/def/arm
3. Generates loot.html page where you can have a quick look at what in general your monsters drop.
4. You don't have to worry about custom item names/attributes - it reads them from your items.xml file!

How to use?

Simply download, place the file in your /otserv (or /mystic spirit or whatever it is) directory and run it. You will see some instructions on the screen, so be sure to read before you hit 'enter' :)

I don't want this app to be posted anywhere else, unless I, myself will do so.

Enjoy

Example output:

Code:
    <loot>
      <item id="6100" chance="100000"/> -: lethal lissy's shirt
      <item id="2148" countmax="40" chance1="100000" chancemax="0"/> -: gold coin
      <item id="2476" chance="1200"/> -: knight armor :: Arm 12
      <item id="2387" chance="1500"/> -: double axe :: Def 12 :: Atk 35
      <item id="2463" chance="4000"/> -: plate armor :: Arm 10
      <item id="2145" chance="100000"/> -: small diamond
      <item id="2320" countmax="1" chance1="100000" chancemax="0"/> -: skull
     </loot>

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm sorry to dissapoint you ;) Nevertheless this tool can be useful to ot server owners.

Wow... This program is great! :blink:

Now, I dont need to be at mapeditor to check IDs, or items.xml :rolleyes:

I just tryed, and what that I can say: awesome tool!!! really helps me a lot!

You should improve this program by letting it have a list of all monsters, if you click on a monster in the list it will show up all loot and the drop % chance and let you change it :D

just an idea ;)

//Massen

@Massen

That's exactly my aim, however I need to get to know vc++ a bit better to make it dialogued. Might take some time :)

Thanks for comments :)

New version is coming out soon :) There will be no more boring hand edits to every file. You will have everything for loot management in one place. I haven't got much time atm but it should be ready in about 2 weeks.

Untitled.png

Since I cant edit my posts in this subforum for some reason :/ I want to add that this:

New version is coming out soon :) There will be no more boring hand edits to every file. You will have everything for loot management in one place. I haven't got much time atm but it should be ready in about 2 weeks.

Untitled.png

Looks very promising :thumbup:

As a suggestion for it (just a random idea, since I dont know how hard it might be to code), Id say maybe make an option so it also calculates + shows the drop chance (%) of each item based on what the person has on config.lua's "Loot Rate" and of course on the number you set for that particular item as chance/chance1/chancemax on the monster.

And as an extra feature similar to this, it could say something like the average amount of that "x monster" the user should kill to obtain that item.

So if we want for example a club to be dropped once every 10 rats (average), then it should show it in the "Loot Information" window somewhere; Let me explain myself better, in the current version's case it would be something like:

PHP:
<item id="2382" chance="10000"/>				 -- club :: Def 7 :: Atk 7 ::: Drop 10% ::: AvgKills 10

So in the new version it would be however you desire.

Of course to avoid possible people complaining about the formula being "wrong", somewhere in the interface you could write something like this:

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Drop % and the AvgKills fields are calculated purely from a math formula based on your config.lua's "Loot Rate" and your item's Chance/Chance1/Chancemax. However, this is only for reference purposes since loot in general is defined by other parameters which themselves are mainly random and based on luck. So exact values cant be calculated.

Im aware I might be abusing by asking this much to you but hey, Im just saying ideas! In my opinion they might make the tool even more useful than it already is and promises to be. Dont know if they are impossible or too hard to code though :p

Cheers and keep it up!

Since it doesn't works to edit I have to post a new reply :p well, when I've downloaded it and putted it into my OTServers folder and when I starts it and pressed a key everything works fine, it loads everything successful, BUT when I'm pressing a key again after the loading of items nothing happends. The windows just closing and nothing more happends. What am I doing wrong? =( Realy need this tool!

Thanks.

I meant that it's loading the monsters ^^ not the items ^^, but I probably think that you understood that I wrote wrong :p

Back