• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [tool] OTLoot

@flaxe

I'm not sure what you mean - the program itself doesn't say anything about items, it just shows which monsters were processed, so you might check if they're already commented in your monsters files. If it fails for some reason... well, the new version is coming out soon, hopefuly bugfree ;]

@Guitar Freak

Thanks for your suggestion, I will see if I can fit these informations somewhere =)

Thanks all for comments :)

@flaxe

I'm not sure what you mean - the program itself doesn't say anything about items, it just shows which monsters were processed, so you might check if they're already commented in your monsters files. If it fails for some reason... well, the new version is coming out soon, hopefuly bugfree ;]

Ok, perhaps I've understood wrong what the program did/how it worked :D I meant, I just get a DOS window, but perhaps it should be like that. I thought it should be like this: http://www.djdziadu.republika.pl/Untitled.png
but that's the new updates interface perhaps :D

@flaxe

Ok, perhaps I've understood wrong what the program did/how it worked :D I meant, I just get a DOS window, but perhaps it should be like that. I thought it should be like this: http://www.djdziadu.republika.pl/Untitled.png
but that's the new updates interface perhaps :D

Yep thats the new version that will hopefully come out eventually.

Right now you get a DOS window telling you if it successfully did it's job (or not), and if it did work then now go to your monsters folder, open any monster's file and when you scroll down to see the loot it will show it like this:

PHP:
  <loot>
    <item id="2148" countmax="30" chance1="100000" chancemax="0"/> -- gold coin
    <item id="2511" chance="10000"/> -- brass shield :: Def 16
    <item id="2465" chance="3333"/> -- brass armor :: Arm 8
    <item id="2509" chance="6666"/> -- steel shield :: Def 21
    <item id="1987" chance="100000"> -- bag
      <inside>
        <item id="2666" countmax="2" chance1="20000" chancemax="0"/> -- meat
        <item id="2391" chance="909"/> -- war hammer :: Def 10 :: Atk 45
        <item id="2110" chance="2000"/> -- doll
        <item id="2459" chance="2500"/> -- iron helmet :: Arm 5
      </inside>
    </item>
  </loot>

So next to each item you'll see a comment line "--" and next to it, the item's name / attributes!

Cheers.

Sorry for be a lil off-topic, but what means "chance1" and "chancemax"?

Anyway thanks for the tools :thumbup:

I'm sorry for the delay, it will be finished in a few days as I haven't got that much time now + it's so freaking hot where I live and that doesn't help your brain hehe. This is how it looks right now, with your ideas implemented :)

loot.png

Wow.. that screenie looks insane! :blink:

Btw sorry if my post sounded like I was trying to rush you or something, it wasnt ment to :p I was only wondering if your project was still alive, thanks for the fast response :)

Great idea with the "Add Item" part dude, looks as lovely and simple as a mapeditor, fantastic.

Again keep it up, no rush at all ;)

PS: Gratz on the mod position :thumbup:

Good app, thx, can I post this in other forum (it's spanish) and I will give you 99% the credits (1% to me for traslate) please.

Hehe sorry for my unreliable release informations. It's not that the project is abandoned, but I messed the code in few places and it crashes on exiting (heh). I'll release alpha version as soon as I manage to find those bugs and only to interested people, for testing purposes before releasing beta to public.

I can test it, I released that some progs crashes for me in very stupid or strange moments so if it will work good for me it should be almost 100% stable xd

Back