• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top Boys owned, 2x

Ickall

Reaction score
we deded 2x :(

Cya on the battlefield next time menz :p
plxx no take 250+ mages, okii?

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/522375850.html

gg i make deedszkaaa

seriöst bois, det är inte kul. springa in med era 250 mages, rätt in å uea.
inga magwalls, bara sd/ue. härligt!
därför kommer vi aldrig ha ett öppet slagfält på ankrahmuns gigantiska sanddynor.
framtiden kommer att visa vilka det är som är de sanna ägarna utav denna server. har alltid varit, kommer alltid att vara.

Haha, we got rly pwnd ;D but as u can see on the cam they got 3 lvl 250+ mages which running into us and ueing and the only thing they do is target 1 person and starting sd, no magic wall etc nothing more to say they took in ppl which dont play with them always etc.
We were pretty outnumbered and pretty lower lvls but wtf its ot so i dont give a shit about the death, was fun to have ob. Next time we go ab-carlin or something so we can have som fun =D

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

So lame deadly alliance, and smellic hunt talking about joining us? you are pathetic:huh:

On and real open battle with mwalls/sds you don't have a chance vs us..

since its only ot players here , i guess many don't know about pvp^^

we will fight again for sure ;)

So lame deadly alliance, and smellic hunt talking about joining us? you are pathetic:huh:

On and real open battle with mwalls/sds you don't have a chance vs us..

since its only ot players here , i guess many don't know about pvp^^

we will fight again for sure ;)

Haha , exacly Smellic Hunt and Moustapha asked to join us and we said no because we dont want randoms in our team and still they can be with Deadly Alliance, kinda pathetic but wtf ot as ot =D.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

I told Smellic to join them, and I think Moustapha was just playing around for funnnnnnnnn :wub:

I told Smellic to join them, and I think Moustapha was just playing around for funnnnnnnnn :wub:

HEHEHEH, but still Smellic asked to join us and then he goes to the other team anyway ;D shouldnt be invited back imo!

// Yours,
Lolzero aka Robiii

Haha, we got rly pwnd ;D but as u can see on the cam they got 3 lvl 250+ mages which running into us and ueing and the only thing they do is target 1 person and starting sd, no magic wall etc nothing more to say they took in ppl which dont play with them always etc.
We were pretty outnumbered and pretty lower lvls but wtf its ot so i dont give a shit about the death, was fun to have ob. Next time we go ab-carlin or something so we can have som fun =D

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN
Well, I did magic walls and sds..But you guys just ran and ran <.< I think thats pretty much why the 250+ rushed in and ue :p well, anyway my first ob on Softcores and it went pretty well, made me rs after 3 min :( :p

Well, I did magic walls and sds..But you guys just ran and ran <.< I think thats pretty much why the 250+ rushed in and ue :p well, anyway my first ob on Softcores and it went pretty well, made me rs after 3 min :( :p

ÅH NEJ INTE GRISEN FÖRFAN!!! hahaha, nothing we could done when the 250+ rushed and ue, but i dont see a single magic wall from ur team actully.. When i see the cam i see ues/sds flying from ur side :p

// Yours,
Lolzero aka RobiiiN

Back